Early stage startup United Kingdom United Kingdom
4 months ago
Job Title: Startup Technical Advisor
Job Type: Part-time (10 hours a week)
About the role: We are seeking an experienced Technical Advisor to support an early-stage, funded startup in Nigeria, focusing on developing cash flow and payment tools for SMEs. As the Startup Technical Advisor, you will possess excellent technology management and architecture development skills, with a strong background in managing the architecture and infrastructure of an app-centric business. You will collaborate closely with the Founder, product, and engineering teams to advise on planning, execution, troubleshooting, and scaling support.
• Provide strong technical guidance to the product and engineering teams.
• Support the Founder in balancing business and technical objectives.
• Review the current state of development and guide the team in designing and adhering to best-in-class processes and practices to ensure seamless product scaling.
• Offer coaching, advice... and mentorship to team members.
• Perform any other tasks required by the Founder.
• Over 8 years of work experience in building and scaling products.
• Experience at a managerial level in a late-stage startup or established business.
• Proven expertise in designing and implementing technical architecture and IT infrastructure.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent organisational, time management, and multitasking skills.
• Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced professional to join our team as a Startup Technical Advisor. If you are passionate about technology and have a strong background in helping businesses scale, we'd love to hear from you. Apply now and contribute to the growth of an exciting tech startup in Africa.
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.