EMS Accountants Sarajevo Bosnia And Herzegovina
4 months ago
Junior Accounting Advisor
About the job
Under the supervision of an experienced (senior) accounting advisor, you will handle various files for our international clients.
Your tasks as a junior accountant
• Input of invoices and bank statements, hereby using robotic accounting
• Preparing VAT returns and VAT listings
• Assisting in the preparation of the annual accounts and interim statements
Your profile as a junior accountant
• You hold a bachelor's or master’s degree in economics or finance
• Preferably you already have some initial work experience in an accounting position
• You speak and write English fluently
• You can work pragmatically and independently
What can you expect from EMS Accountants?
• A local team with an ambitious mindset working exclusively for international clients
• Solid training by local and international colleagues
• Open and transparent communication with your local and international colleagues
• Flexibility to self-determine working hours... within established limits. One day of working from home per week is a possibility.
• Attractive salary together with career opportunities
Did you get the appetite to work for EMS Accountants?
Please email your CV and motivation letter in English, to [email protected]
Sarajevo Bosnia and Herzegovina
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.