Nature's Touch Frozen Foods Front Royal VA United States
4 months ago
Who we are?
Nature's Touch has established itself as a leader on the market for the distribution of frozen fruits and vegetables since 2004. We source from all over the world to secure a steady and reliable supply to bring the highest quality frozen fruits and vegetables to our customers at a competitive price and provide consumers with a consistent quality experience every time...
Why join us?
Come and grow your career by joining a dynamic team and participate in the growth of a leading company in its industry! We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package with drug, dental care, vision care, paramedical services, life insurance, etc. We also offer paid personal days in addition to the vacation time.
If that wasn't enough, here are other reasons you should join us!
• Great work environment, friendly and dynamic teams
• Free on-site parking
• On-site training offered
We are currently hiring for our Food Microbiologist!
What you will do:
• Collect samples of air, water, and fruits (raw material, finished goods)
• Perform environmental swabbing as required
• Perform microbiological analysis on the collected samples and environmental swabs in accordance with approved scientific methods
• Weekly verification of sanitation effectiveness by ATP swabbing
• Maintain records of the conduct and outcome of laboratory analysis
• Daily verification of CCP
• Calibrate, maintain, and clean the laboratory equipment as needed
• Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Administration: identify gaps that require procedures, develop procedures as needed, and maintain the accuracy of current procedures
• Internal audits: participate in internal audits, provide feedback to responsible areas
• Perform quality testing of food products such as physical analysis, pH and Brix when required
• Daily GMP inspection and product change-over check
• Develop and coordinate annual refresher training for all Production employees
• Performing inventory in the lab
• Assist in root cause analysis for consumer complaint and plant
The Ideal Candidate
• B.S in Food Science, Public Health, or a related field
• 1 to 2 years of experience in a Microbiological role or similar
• Microsoft Office and time management skills
• Ability to function well in a team environment as well as work independently
• HACCP Certified
• Prior FSQA experience helpful
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Dental Insurance
• Vision insurance
• Life insurance
• 401(k) matching
• Employee assistance program
Front Royal VA USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.