Google Hanoi Hoàn Kiếm Vietnam
4 months ago
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
• 5 years of experience with process or product development with electro-mechanical products.
• Experience in manufacturing process or fixture development and validation.
• Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or a related technical field.
• Experience with high-volume and high-precision consumer electronics.
• Experience in one or more of the following areas: automation, adhesives, leak testing, sealing and waterproofing, lean manufacturing, manufacturing process layout and optimization.
• Experience in generating functional requirements specifications and tolerance analysis.
• Experience in Manufacturing process and/or fixture development and validation.
• Lead product definition and architecture selection, in collaboration with design and ID teams, via early DFx engagement in... areas such as precision electronic assembly, automation, sealing, adhesives, metal fabrication and finishing, injection molding, display design, PCBA design and fabrication, and leak testing.
• Identify, investigate, analyze, and integrate new manufacturing processes, technology, and equipment in support of program objectives.
• Manufacturing process and fixture development, in collaboration with manufacturing partners, by identifying functional requirements, researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment, and conferring with equipment providers.
• Improve manufacturing efficiency via analysis and planning of work flow, space requirements, production capacity, and equipment layout.
To learn more about COVID vaccination requirements for US Google workplaces, read our
Hanoi Hoàn Kiếm Hanoi
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.