Bureau Veritas Kaltenkirchen Germany
4 months ago
As a result of further growth of our Certification Division we are looking for 3rd party Auditors or qualified applicants for the following areas:
• IFS; BRC; FSSC 22000
Ideally candidates will have experience of management systems and have qualifications and approvals for auditing key food sector schemes including IFS and / or BRC and / or FSSC 22000.
• Lead and carry out 3rd party audits at Food & Beverage industry companies;
• Customer support and development;
• Project management for national and international customers;
• Provide premium services to selected key customers, including provision of advanced audit activities, liaison with senior management and customer management;
• Carry out in efficient and competent manner the work for Bureau Veritas Germany as required by instructions/ the management system and/or as per formal agreement between the client and Bureau Veritas Germany;
• Ensure that the independent nature of the Bureau Veritas Germany scheme is... not compromised at any time;
• Maintain/Acquire his/her Auditor Registration with Bureau Veritas Germany or any other registration having been a basis for his acceptance as Lead Auditor within Bureau Veritas Germany;
• Plan and execute audits, report findings and follow-up, when necessary, within agreed times scales and economic frameworks;
• Meeting professional practice standards and demonstrating competence in core areas;
• Developing and maintaining positive relationship with client personnel;
• Maintaining high morale by contributing to an effective positive work environment;
• Acting as a team player who works well with others and guides self through professional development process, including timely completion of reviews and goal setting;
• Maintaining effective communication with line management, between audit team members and client stakeholders;
• Degree in a food related or bioscience discipline or, as a minimum, successfully completed a food related or bioscience higher education course or equivalent;
• Minimum of 5 years of work experience (in relation to food production & technology) in the food industry;
• Adequate working experience in quality management and food safety in the food sector;
• Preferably a qualification as Lead Auditor for IFS Food and / or BRC Food and / or FSSC 22000 Food;
• Good analytical skills and specialised know-how of relevant methods;
• Very good communication skills;
• High social competence and ability to work in a team;
• Willingness to travel;
• Fluent in German and English language
Location of interest: Germany
Typology of contract proposed: Hiring as employee or Agreement as external consultant
Bureau Veritas guarantees equal opportunities and equal treatment and access to all candidates without discrimination based on sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic characteristics, language, religion or belief, political or other opinion, membership of a national minority, heritage, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.
All personal data will be processed in accordance with EU Regulation 679/16 (GDPR).
This information can be found at: informativa.php
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.