Mujin Tokyo Japan
4 months ago
As part of the Hardware system team, you will be responsible for mujin controller system hardware design and production
You are fully knowledged in Product life cycle management and can design and build automated tools to ensure the functionality of the product to bring the Mujin production practices to the next level. Will be familiar not just with the electronics but also be able to understand the basics of software engineering, enabling you to collaborate with other teams such as the software development team, system integration team, and corporate team to smoothly deliver our robotics system to our customers.
＜The ideal candidate must have demonstrable experience and expertise in:＞
- Computer motherboard design;
- High speed signal circuit design and PCB layout design;
- Experience with designing high reliability electronics products with long mission time;
- Experience creating products that have optimal performance and profitability, with speed;
- Familiarity with other... levels of mechatronic system design, such as low level embedded system coding, high level control systems, and mechanical design;
- Hardware-Software Interface knowledge
- Ability to interface with engineering, sales, quality, production and marketing personnel.
• Research and develop system hardware architecture, requirements and design inputs.
• Conduct tests, collect data and evaluate results applying multiple analytical methods
• Execute product designs from concept to production including design, prototyping, validation, testing and certification.
• Document firmware and hardware (schematics & fabrication drawings for custom circuit cards, drawer/rack/system wiring & cabling) and test plans
• Drive sustaining improvements through failure mode analysis, performance optimization, and tradeoff studies
• Develop board schematics
• Perform hardware test & system integration
• Support product releases to manufacturing and customer deployments
• Solve problems across technical domains and across the product development lifecycle, from early-stage research to field failures of products in mass production.
• Work with component vendors for selection and preparation of detailed specifications for new components
• Conduct EMC pre-scans and testing and then using mitigating design techniques to ensure designs meet compliance criteria that are needed to ship world-wide
Required Skills & Experience
• 7+ years of experience in electrical, firmware and system level design of embedded systems with a bachelor degree or 5+ years of experience with a master degree or with a PhD degree
• Good understanding of computer architecture
• Good understanding of hardware security
• Experience designing electronic systems.
• Experience delivering a product from initial design into production.
• Experience with high-speed I/O interfaces.
• Comfortable debugging existing designs.
• Retrieving data. Wait a few seconds and try to cut or copy again.
Preferred Skills & Experience
• Business or native level Japanese
• Business or native level English
• Experience designing industrial devices, especially industrial PCs
• Experience troubleshooting and resolving EMI/EMS issues
• Proficient with PSPICE
• Experience with FPGA designs
• Experienced in designing, developing and certifying functional safety, medical, automotive or aerospace hardware products
• Experience in PLC programming
• Good understanding of hardware security
• You will be able to extend your experience not only in manufacturing but also to other phases in the product life cycle, having the chance to play an important role from the later design phase for a product and see the whole process of how a new product is born.
• If you relocate from outside of Japan, we will provide the following support.
• One-way flight to Japan
• Shipping expenses with cap
• Temporary housing assist
• Permanent housing assist
• Visa application support
• Two full days off per a week (Saturday, Sunday)
• Holidays scheduled on the Company’s calendar
• 10 Paid Leaves in first year
• Congratulation/Condolence, Maternity/Childcare, Family Caregiver Leave
• Commuting Allowance
• Social Insurance
• No dress code
• Buffet lunch (Free) ⇒Check in Mujin blog
• Drinks and Snacks (Free) / High-end coffee machine (Free) ⇒Check in Mujin blog
• Gym facilities in the office⇒ Check in Mujin blog
• Work Place: Tatsumi office: 3-8-5 Tatsumi, Koto-City, Tokyo, 135-0053 Japan
• Work Hours: 8:45 to 17:45 including one hour breaking, with flexibility
• Work Style: on-site
• Salary: Flexible depending on experience and skills
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.