UnitedHealth Group Atlanta GA Georgia
4 months ago
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Here, you will find a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, talented peers, comprehensive benefits and... career development opportunities. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as you help us advance health equity on a global scale. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
The Finance Manager will support the OptumRx Infusion Pharmacy business. This role is responsible for business analytics and forecasting focused on margin. Additionally, this role plays a key part in drug and therapy initiatives and analysis across the business. This position will support monthly reporting, forecasting and ad-hoc analysis. This person will develop in-depth financial models and analytics to provide to leadership that will help optimize profitability and growth within the business.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely * from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
• Develop models and self-service tools to provide to leadership with actionable timely insights into margin trends and opportunities
• Develop monthly reporting that provides insight into the revenue and cogs dynamics of the business
• Support business strategy and initiatives through analysis of therapy cost structure and understanding of impact to margin
• Generating annual financial plans and quarterly forecasts for revenue and cogs rates
• Lead and develop analyst(s) that support growth within the margin and therapy function
• Understand therapy specific dynamics such as cost profiles, drug dynamics, drug pipeline
• Report and share meaningful information with leadership
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams in conjunction with understanding reimbursement rates and acquisition costs
• Proactively seek opportunities to improve processes and identify areas of improvement
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or related field
• 5+ years of progressive financial planning and analysis experience
• Experience using enterprise financial systems
• Experience communicating complex thoughts in a clear, concise, and timely manner both in written and oral form
• Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Office product suite, and other technology tools
• Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with sometimes ambiguous data
• Proven solid analytic background, attention to details, experience managing data sets
• Proven solid executive presence, communication and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders
• Proven excellent organization skills
• Proven solid ability to work collaboratively and influence across a matrix environment
• Proven financial acumen
• MBA or CPA
• 1+ years of supervisory experience
• Tableau, PowerBI or other data visualization software experience
• Healthcare experience, specifically within pharmacy or PBM
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, or Washington Residents Only: The salary range for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island or Washington residents is $85,000 to $167,300. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you'll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
• All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone-of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income-deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes - an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
Atlanta GA USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.