Kumho Tire of Georgia Macon GA Georgia
4 months ago
Oversees and directs all financial operations for the organization. Develops and maintains financial budgets, cost and prepares financial analyses and reports for executives and HQ. Plans, organizes and directs all financial activities and policies for the organization. Responsible for managing other ad hoc finance tasks as needed...
• Manage and direct payroll, accounts payable/receivable, internal audits, cash management, corporate and property tax, budgeting, cost, inventory valuation and fixed assets.
• Manage all financial documents; maintain financial statements and conduct all financial reporting for the organization.
• Manage and train all direct reports within finance and the accounting departments.
• Oversee intercompany transactions (private equity) and conducting some of the related work.
• Manage and administrator 401k plans for employees.
• Ensure the organization is in compliance with Sarbanes—Oxley Act and general accounting principles are being followed.
• Maintain contracts company wide.
• Demonstrate ability to report to work on a regular and consistent basis; work safely; and follow company policies and procedures
• Effective verbal and written communication skills; make presentations as necessary
• Perform other duties and tasks as may be assigned or expected
Masters or other post-graduate education
MBA, CPA, CFA, and/or CMA; preferred
Office or Other Indoor Work: With minimal physical demands such as occasionally lifting/moving materials less than 25 pounds.
Work is generally performed in a well-lit, temperature-controlled indoor environment with occasional exposure to the outdoors and/or any number of elements.
Working conditions for this positions are split between the plant and office settings.
Kumho Tire Georgia (KTG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. KTG reserves the right to withdraw this job posting at any time and/or not fill the position posted. All applicants may not be granted an interview
Macon GA USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.