Travel Trade Recruitment United Kingdom United Kingdom
5 months ago
We are looking for experienced specialist travel consultants to design holidays to Africa, Asia or Costa Rica. Or if you have travelled extensively in these areas or worked in any role for a tailor-made travel company then we would love to hear from you.
Knowledge and first-hand experience of the destinations is vital as you need to be able to talk about the areas and sights and know the moments that can make a holiday to these areas truly memorable. By confidently talking to clients over the telephone, via email and in person, you will be adept at quickly gaining a good understanding of their holiday requirements. You will then use that understanding to design and arrange every part of their detailed itinerary and ensure that their holiday goes ahead without a hitch. Attention to detail and fantastic organisational skills are therefore essential.
• Previous experience of working in tailor-made travel OR extensive long-haul travel experience to one of our key... destinations.
• Passion for travel and exploring new destinations
• Literate & numerate with a high level of attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including an excellent telephone manner
• Excellent organisation skills to self-manage and prioritise your workload and ensure fantastic client service
• Positive can-do attitude when working under pressure and at pace to achieve monthly sales targets
• Experience of pulling together complex holiday itineraries
• Strong geographical knowledge - cities, airports, key landmarks, destinations, sights etc
• Proven sales or client service experience
• Confident using Microsoft Excel and Word
Salary: £22,000 - £32,000 dependent on experience. Plus, uncapped commission
Hours: 09h00 to 17h30 Mon to Fri. One Saturday every 6 weeks (with the following Friday as holiday)
Days out of the office: 20 days plus bank holidays. Usually another 10 days out of the office each year on a fam trip.
• If you would like to apply for the above vacancy click 'APPLY' alternatively call/email Helen
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.