Marmaris Recruitment Jeddah Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
1 month ago
Jeddah / Saudi Arabia:
Teacher's Required for August / September 2023:
Subjects recruiting for:
· Primary Homeroom Teachers (Female)
· Physical Education Teachers (Female)
· Film and Media Studies Teacher (Male)
· Middle/High School English Language/Literature Teachers (Male/Female)
· Middle/High School Humanities (History/Geography) Teachers (Male/Female)
· Middle/High School General Science (Male)
· Middle/High School Physics (Male)
· Middle/High School Mathematics (Male)
· Middle/High School Business/Economics (Male)
· Middle/High School Psychology Teachers (Male/Female)
Teachers are provided with extensive resources such as textbooks and other teacher resources available from our resource room. Each classroom is equipped with a computer, proxima, smart board and whiteboard.
· All teachers are allocated their own desk and chair in an office which they share with other teachers. This office is equipped with a computer and a printer... for their use. We have a copy room with a copy assistant who may assist you with your copy requirements.
· Teachers are supported in every aspect. The school provides for continuous Professional Development for teachers through IB External and IB Certified Internal Workshops. The school is the first IB Continuum School in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and one of the seven IB Continuum Schools in the Gulf Area. Hence, the experience and professional development you will be provided as a staff member will be a lasting benefit for you and your professional career in the future. We ensure that we train the individual well until he/she requires support to settle in our school environment. On-the-job trainings and in-school workshops are also offered if it is required. We strive to ensure that the newly hired individual is comfortable and satisfied with his/her job.
· Additionally, The school provides support to teachers as follows:
- Teacher’s File: this file includes the schedule, timetables, and lesson plans
- School Email / Portal Access: teachers are given their own email address and JKS Portal username and password, through the portal teachers can access the school resources and policies.
- School Tour: a school administrator offers a school tour for newly arrived staff member to acquaint him/her with the school facilities; he/she is also introduced to the respective Head of Departments and Coordinators
The school ensures full support to new teacher to ensure to that he/she settle well in our school environment. Subject coordinators and mentors are available to guide and ensure the smooth management of staff members’ initial weeks at the school.
-Minimum 2 years of Teaching experience in subject applying for
-PGCE or QTS is preferable
-Age range: 25-45 Years
-Languages Required: English
-Nationality of staff accepted: UK, South Africa, Canada, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Spain, France.
-Hours per day and per week: 28/8 day cycle.
-Start Date: August 2023
Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Jeddah Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
Jeddah / Saudi Arabia: Teacher''s Required for August / September... Jeddah Saudi Arabia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.