Arcadis Philippines Inc.
Arcadis Philippines Inc. Philippines Philippines
1 month ago
Quantity Surveyor (Cebu-based) - Arcadis Philippines Inc. - 12959353 | JobStreet JobStreet Login For employers Job search MyJobStreet Company profiles Career advice New Quantity Surveyor (Cebu-based)
Arcadis Philippines Inc. Central Visayas Posted on 19-Apr-23 Apply Now Apply Now Quantity Surveyor (Cebu-based)
Arcadis Philippines Inc. Apply Now Job Description
Main Purpose of the Job
Responsible for delivering and managing service excellence in cost management, delivering positive outcomes for our clients, demonstrating leadership, and innovation of service and knowledge.
Job Description (Key Responsibilities) :
• Prepare cost plan and value engineering to help the design team control the expenditure and to ensure that the project cost is kept within the agreed budget
• Prepare Bill of Quantities which includes BQ measurement, handling of queries in completing the measurement, information dissemination to design consultants and preparation of necessary QA documents pertaining to BQ... preparation in order to provide a strong basis for budgetary control and accurate cost reporting of the contract
• Prepare tender documents, tender clarification and tender report to provide a reliable basis on which to tender for proposal construction works and to create a comprehensive priced document, on time for submission
• Prepare contract documents to be able to have a legally bind reference on the agreement and conditions between the contractor and the clients
• Evaluate actual work accomplishment at Site to ensure that ascertaining amount to be stated as due in Interim Certificate
• Evaluate Project Manager’s Instruction (PMI) and Work Authorization Order (WAO) based on contract terms and reconcile with contractors to assess cost effects and to resolve issues in variations
• Prepare and monitor Financial Reports to enable clients to anticipate and control their current and future financial project commitments
• Consolidate and review all documents for completion of financial costs to ensure all project cost information are completed in all its aspects for the Final Account
Qualifications & Experience:
• Degree in Civil Engineering
• At least 3 - 5 years’ of construction projects working experience in Consultancy / Contracting Firm
• Ability to multitask, keen to details, team player and excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent in written and communication skills
Career Level 1-4 Years Experienced Employee Qualification Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) Years of Experience 2 years Job Type Full-Time Job Specializations Building/Construction , Quantity Surveying Company Overview
Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and our cost and project management services, collective design, consultancy, and engineering skills, we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets.
We are 27,000 people, active in over 70 countries and generate more than €3.4 billion in revenues. Within Asia we can call upon the skills and resource of over 4000 professionals based throughout the region. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
Arcadis, Philippines employs 300 staff across projects through the Philippines. We are a well-established consultant in the market with 37 years track record.
Additional Company Information
Registration No. 180404 Company Size 201 - 500 Employees Average Processing Time 30 days Industry Construction / Building / Engineering Benefits & Others Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties) More jobs from this employer Report this job ad Job seekers Jobs by specialization Jobs by company name Safe job search guide Career resources Explore careers Testimonials Employers Post a job ad Search for resumes Advertise with us Company profiles About JobStreet About us Career @ JobStreet Contact Contact us FAQ Send feedback Philippines Privacy statement Terms & conditions Copyright © 2023 JobStreet
Jobs in Philippines Philippines
Quantity Surveyor (Cebu-based) Philippines jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.