Charger Logistics Inc
Charger Logistics Inc Monterrey Nuevo Leon Mexico
1 month ago
Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Monterrey's office. We are seeking an individual with excellent communication and leadership skills to join the company’s Safety and Compliance Department. As a leading asset-based carrier with hundreds of tractors, trailers and drivers, Charger Logistics requires competent and effective safety staff in order to uphold the company’s high safety rating and ensure continued compliance... with various authorities.
1. Evening shift: 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm (Alternate weekends)
• Ensure policy development and/ or enforcement adheres to company’s policy compliance, as approved by Safety and breakdowns department
• Identifying unsafe practices or procedures and recommend solutions
• Review defects reported by drivers on VIR
• Work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks effectively
• For Laredo entries SB/NB inspect units coming and leaving Laredo Terminal.
• Spot suspicious and trends in tire behavior (wear, damages, swapping)
• Report carrier incidence in tire damages/swaps.
• Claim the cases to each carrier (investigation, claim submission, resolution and pursuing payment)
• Assistance for teams with tire damage. (MX Carriers can report a Charger trailer with tire damage requesting assistance/approval for its repair/replacement)
• Bachelors degree with at least 3 years of industry experience
• English proficiency
• Strong knowledge of Transportation/Trucking industry, preferably cross-border liaisons
• Attention to detail, strong command of English (both written & verbal) with excellent communication skills
• Experience working with Shaw Tracking/Omnitracs software is an asset
• Sound knowledge of auditing and training Drivers on Electronic Logbooks
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: computers, emails, faxing and phone etiquette
• Ability to multi-task
• Tableau software (desireble)
• We offer competitive pay package:
• Saving fund
• Healthcare Benefit Package
• Food coupons
• Career growth
• High competitive salary
• Performance-based bonus and Christmas bonus.
In Charger Logistics we care about giving equal opportunities to each candidate and employee, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, medical condition, or disability.
We invest time and support in you to provide the room to learn, grow and work your way up. An entrepreneurially minded organization where you’ll be given support and room to develop your own strategies. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then we might be the place for you.
Monterrey Nuevo Leon Mexico
Jobs in Monterrey Nuevo Leon Mexico
Driver Support Analyst Monterrey jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.