Al Ain University
Al Ain University Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
4 weeks ago
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant field.
Experience:3- 4 years
• Responsible to document financial transaction by entering account information.
• Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
• Prepare, examine and analyze and audit accounting records, financial statement and other financial reports to assess accuracy and completeness.
• Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Coordinate activates with accounting staff and answer queries to students & staff
• Other duties assigned by immediate supervisor
• Proficiency in English language, spoken and written.
• Good command of computer skills, particularly MS office programs.
• Ability to handle multiple assignments/projects.
• Interested candidates may send their updates CV clearly... showing Photo ID, Education, Skills, and Experience
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Accountant - UAE national Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.