Conduent Leeds United Kingdom
1 month ago
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning Company as a Quality Assurance Analyst. There is no better time to join this growing team in our new Leeds offices.
Conduent are a Global Business Processing Outsource company. The contract in Leeds will support a busy transportation client and will involve managing calls, webchat and correspondence. As a Quality Assurance Analyst you will be required to review the customer contact and evaluate performance against our Quality Marking Framework, to ensure compliance.
Location – Office based, LS11 5BD
Salary - £22,000 - £23,000... (DOE)
Hours – 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm)
• Monitor monthly calls, webchats, correspondence and admin tasks against our Quality Marking Framework
• Provide coaching and feedback to individuals to ensure continuous improvement
• Produce clear and concise documentation regarding performance discussions
• Maintain up-to-date trackers to enable accurate performance analysis
• Communicate with key stakeholders regarding individual performance
• Comply with company standards and policies in line with our values
• A proven track record in performance improvement and coaching
• Knowledge of the Customer Service sector – NPS, CSAT
• Excellent attention to detail – auditing and completing documentation
• Strong analytical skills and an ability to recognise improvement areas
• Ability to manage your own work load and work independently
• Engage with colleagues at all levels
• A resilient and tenacious attitude with a flexible approach to support business needs
• Call centre Quality Assurance Analyst experience (Desired)
• Experience working within ISO framework (Desired)
What Else We Offer You
• 33 days paid holiday per annum (inclusive of bank holidays)
• Free private medical insurance
• A variety of corporate discounts
• Local discounts at gyms and food retailers
• Life assurance and dental benefit schemes
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Access to free comprehensive certified learning
• Excellent Apprenticeship Programmes available
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible
Quality Assurance Analyst Leeds jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.