Alcon Mexico City CDMX Mexico
1 month ago
IT Project Manager – Enterprise Applications
As the global leader in eye care, Alcon has built a rich history of providing innovative products to customers and patients all over the world. We're extremely proud of our legacy and the significant way we've helped to shape the industry over the last 70 years, but we're just getting started. Our relentless passion to eliminate unmet medical needs drives our pursuit to further advance eye health worldwide. We're looking for exceptionally talented, driven people who want to make a difference. If you'd like to help us change the way the world sees, this is your chance to Be Brilliant
The person in this position will support the ERP IT Team, providing high-quality services. This position is responsible for managing IT Projects and Continuous Improvement initiatives for Enterprise Applications (SAP & Non-SAP), support management with project governance & reporting for the Enterprise Systems & Applications team within Alcon IT.
How You Will... Make a Difference
• Manage IT Projects and continuous improvement initiatives for SAP and Non-SAP Enterprise Applications. Support planning and execution of continuous improvement initiatives in Agile mode.
• Conduct project planning activities and manage execution of projects according to plan. Determine required resources for a project. Liaison with implementation partner for sourcing needs and statement of work.
• Manage relationship with project stakeholders, including internal and external stakeholders, keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables.
• Create and maintain project deliverables such as, project charter, project management plan, status reports, project timesheets, communications plan, budget, and schedule.
• Ensure proper use of methodology, tools, and procedures.
• Ensure proper security and compliance standards are followed.
• Ensures proper governance is in place to best meet project objectives and that this governance is operating effectively.
• Manage the financial aspects of the project: budgeting and estimate to actual variance. Ensure quality forecasting is conducted to understand accurate financial position.
• Create and organize all reporting matrices, power points and project tracking plans and be able to report out and communicate to management.
What We Can Offer You
• Opportunity to join growing, early-stage organization built within a mature, stable global company.
• Friendly working environment and a diverse and highly motivated team
• Individual career development plan and possible career growth within newly created account
• Truly international environment and daily interactions with colleagues and stakeholders from all over the world
• Attractive benefits & compensation package
• Flexible hours and remote work possibilities (min 3 days per week office-based)
Skills For Success
• Bachelor's or master's degree in business management or related field.
• The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English.
• 5 – 7 years of project management experience handling small and medium size projects.
• Good understanding of SAP solutions, business processes and functionalities. Experience with cross functional processes in SAP, covering Sales & Distribution, Logistics, Manufacturing, Finance & procurement, EDI & Integration processes, Solution Manager. Good understanding of how SAP modules integrate.
• Good understanding of Enterprise applications & processes (ESM, Corporate IT Applications).
• Understanding of the medical device and/or contact lens industry, working in validated environment covering CSV, GXP and SOX relevant processes is an advantage.
• Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with IT projects & enhancements. Skilled with various Agile tools a plus.
• Knowledge of and competency in project management processes including planning tasks, resource allocation, risk management, time management, financial management, monitoring and reporting, documenting and record keeping.
• Good knowledge of project management tools (ServiceNow). Skilled in the use of project management & reporting software (, MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
• Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" view.
• Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
• A person with a great attitude who works well with various teams.
• Energetic, independent, critical thinker, and a problem solver.
KINDLEY SUBMIT RESUME IN ENGLISH
Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Jobs in Mexico City CDMX Mexico
IT Project Manager – Enterprise Applications Mexico City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.