Samsara State of Mexico Mexico
1 month ago
About the role:
Samsara is looking for a Project Manager to drive critical initiatives across the different business units within the global Support organization. This person will work closely with the Support Management and PMO team to identify critical strategic projects for the business, and scope, develop, and manage execution for these projects.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for scaling organizations, streamlining operations, and is eager to spearhead a variety of projects in a fast-moving environment. Validated project management skills, strong business acumen, the ability to coordinate cross-functional teams, and a technical background are required.
You should apply if:
• You want to impact the industries that run our world: Your efforts will result in real-world impact—helping to keep the lights on, get food into grocery stores, reduce emissions, and most importantly, ensure workers return home safely.
• You are the architect of your own career: If you put in the... work, this role won’t be your last at Samsara. We set up our employees for success and have built a culture that encourages rapid career development, countless opportunities to experiment and master your craft in a hyper growth environment.
• You’re energized by our opportunity: The vision we have to digitize large sectors of the global economy requires your full focus and best efforts to bring forth creative, ambitious ideas for our customers.
• You want to be with the best: At Samsara, we win together, celebrate together and support each other. You will be surrounded by a high-caliber team that will encourage you to do your best.
In this role, you will own:
• Project Scoping, Resourcing, and Prioritization: Work closely with business stakeholders (support leaders, managers, and frontline reps) to identify, scope, resource, and prioritize strategic projects that improve the customer and agent experience
• Cross-Functional Project Management: Work with cross-functional leaders to scope projects, align objectives, and coordinate stakeholders to deliver outcomes aligned with key business objectives
• Change Management: Drive change management for process improvements within the Support organization, ensuring the team is prepared, supported, and equipped with the necessary resources to adapt to organizational change
• Results: Measure results of projects delivered, and drive continuous improvement processes to achieve and maintain operational excellence
• Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Focus on Customer Success, Build for the Long Term, Adopt a Growth Mindset, Be Inclusive, Win as a Team) as we scale globally and across new offices
Minimum requirements for the role:
• B.S. or higher, preferably in Business, Engineering, or other quantitative field
• 2-5 years experience as a project manager within operations and/or program management teams within well run Technical Support, Customer Operations, Customer Success, or Product organizations
• Track record of delivering results that demonstratively improve the customer experience
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to influence and direct complex projects with a wide variety of stakeholders
• Experience with B2B hardware and SaaS products a plus
• PMP certification a plus
State of Mexico Mexico
Jobs in State of Mexico Mexico
Associate Project Manager - Support Operations State of Mexico jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.