Ellucian Mexico Mexico
1 month ago
Together we are powering the future of Higher Education
Here at Ellucian, we are motivated by a mission ~ the power of education to transform lives and change the world. We are the global market leader in EdTech for Higher Education, serving more than 2,900 customers and reaching over 26 million students in 50+ countries. We are dedicated to helping Higher Ed thrive by transforming their institutions to agile, digitally connected campuses that enable student success.
About the Opportunity
Ellucian is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to join the North American field delivery team to lead concurrent implementations of our integrated administrative solutions for colleges and universities. The Senior Project Manager will manage and lead high-priority projects including cloud implementations which often require considerable resources and high levels of complex functional and technical integration and knowledge.
Where you will make an impact
• Lead multiple projects through... all phases of the Ellucian Implementation Methodology from initiation/planning through the execution and delivery of the contract concluding with project transition and close, ensuring a successful project.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members, client stakeholders, and peers.
• Apply Project Management disciplines such as quality, risk, resource, and change management while being accountable for meeting the time, cost, and scope of each project.
• Understand and apply standard project management and delivery methodology and project tracking standards to build effective plans and deliver quality solutions.
• Lead project team status meetings to ensure the project milestones are met and dependencies are tracked
What you will bring
• Significant skills/knowledge/experience in project implementation for both cloud and non-cloud implementation.
• Up-to-date accuracy of all project plans for the duration of the project
• Customer satisfaction
• Accurate revenue recognition, which requires timely review and approval of time sheets, expense reports, billing request documents, and credit requests.
• Accomplish project goals within a matrix-management environment.
• Identify business growth opportunities by applying knowledge of higher education’s industry, business processes, and software products.
• Guide and mentor less experienced Project Managers
Project Manager (PMI) Mexico jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.