Eames Consulting Singapore Singapore
1 month ago
Our client, a globally renowned legal firm, is seeking a highly motivated IT Security Risk Specialist to join their team in Singapore. As an IT Security Risk Specialist, you will be supporting the firm’s South East Asia offices to help bolster the firm’s overall information security posture.
• Conduct risk assessments, identify vulnerabilities and provide recommendations for mitigation.
• Implement and manage information security controls and policies based on ISO27001 guidelines.
• Assist in the development and implementation of the company's IT security risk management program.
• Conduct regular IT security awareness training for staff members.
• Respond to IT security incidents, conduct investigations, and recommend remediation measures.Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of IT security controls and make necessary improvements.
• Work closely with the IT team to ensure that all IT security risks are identified, assessed, and managed appropriately. Keep up-to-date with emerging... security trends and technologies
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
• At least 5 years of experience in IT security risk management, preferably in the legal sector.
• Experience in ISO27001 guidelines and frameworks.
• Knowledge of common IT security risks, vulnerabilities, and mitigation strategies.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Relevant IT security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or CISA would be advantageous.
If you are an experienced IT Security Risk Specialist with a passion for IT security and a drive to succeed, do apply now
Information Security Specialist Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.