Melissa Kikizas S.A.
Melissa Kikizas S.A. Athens Greece
1 month ago
Due to our continuous growth, we are seeking to recruit a high-caliber, talented and highly trustworthy Assistant Accountant (maternity cover). The successful candidate will be supporting the Accounting & Finance Department, ensuring that all processes are held by the highest standards of transparency and efficiency. This role will report to the Accounting Supervisor.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Participate in daily accounting activities (e.g., period end closing in SAP, managing accounts payable entries, handling of invoices, bookkeeping and other General Accounting related tasks)
• Execute and develop reports on SAP & Excel showing variances versus actual/budgeted costs
• Actively participate in the annual budget planning process along with the Finance Director and the Accounting Supervisor
• Contribute to other accounting and business finance duties as instructed by the supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any relevant field
•... Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics, or a professional qualification will be considered a plus
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience
• Excellent knowledge of ΜS Office (especially Excel, Word, Power Point & Outlook)
• Excellent knowledge of the English language (verbal and written)
• Strong familiarity with ERP system (experience with SAP will be a plus)
• Analytical & numerical skills
• Hands-on attitude and strong problem solving skills
• Very good communication skills
• Competitive renumeration package;
• Private health insurance coverage for you and your family members;
• Learning and development opportunities (e.g. onboarding, on-the-job training, and many others!);
• Reward and recognition programs for high performing teams and individuals
Assistant Accountant (1-year-contract - maternity cover) Athens jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.