Unilever Egypt Egypt
1 month ago
Job Main Purpose
Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world. You will be a part of a team with global and local leaders and colleagues who provide mentorship and inspiration so that you can become a better you! You can innovate, disrupt, and influence here at Unilever as we are TALENT CONNECTORS THAT MAKE EXPERIENCES HAPPEN!
The Communications & Corporate Affairs team provides the strategic leadership, capabilities and expertise to support the Unilever in building a purpose-led, future-fit organization: managing internal communications to engage employees; leading external affairs and communications to engage the media and stakeholders; leading advocacy with policy makers; providing expertise and guidance to the Business Unites and brands on purpose activation and sustainability; managing strategic partnerships for social and environmental impact; collaborating with customers, suppliers... and other stakeholders; and strengthening Unilever’s position externally as the leader in this area.
The Communications Manager will develop and amplify the Unilever story and raise the company’s profile with key external stakeholders, consumers, media, and the business community. This will be done through media relations, executive thought leadership opportunities, employee advocacy communications and social media. This role also plays a pivotal role in helping protect, maintain, and enhance Unilever’s corporate reputation as a purpose-led, future-fit organization both through external outreach and through internal engagement and communications efforts.
Job Main Responsibilities:
• Support strategic media relations activities that illustrate Unilever’s sustainable business strategy, The Unilever Compass, and position Unilever as an industry leader and an employer of choice
• Support reactive media relations activities including responding to media inquiries and monitoring the media hotline and email inbox
• Coordinate internal communication channels to embed Organization strategy, culture and values, and grow employee advocacy/engagement.
• Support content creation and calendar review for Unilever Turkey’s social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Contribute content to LinkedIn through leaders’ channels.
• Research and prepare briefing documents for senior executives’ media interviews and speaking engagements. Help vet inbound speaking requests
• Draft, review and edit press materials including press releases, media statements, media pitches, company backgrounders, etc.
• Partner with government affairs, legal, brand teams, and other departments on issue and crisis management and facilitate external communications responses as appropriate
• Support content creation and maintenance for Unilever Turkey website
• Monitor traditional and social media to track corporate mentions and keep abreast of industry trends and social issues, assisted with agency support
• Contribute to a calendar of external and internal communications activities
• Contribute to bi-monthly results trackers against the department’s strategic goals
• Serve as adviser to brand teams on campaigns that ladder up to Unilever Corporate initiatives
Job requirements & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant studies (PR, Communications, Journalism, or related field)
• 5+ years of experience in public relations or corporate communications
• Fluency in English
• Good command of French language as a plus
• Excellent communication and presentation skills – writing, editing, speaking and presenting
• Proven writing abilities and a natural storyteller with ability to convey key messages clearly and concisely
• A strong collaborator that possesses the ability to build relationships across the business with key leaders and with external stakeholders and influencers
• Ability to manage diverse and broad range of issues and situations
• Organizational and problem-solving skills and ability to remain focused on key priorities
• Ability to adapt, learn quickly and remain steady under pressure
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey
NALI Digital Engagement & Internal Communications Manager Egypt jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.