YER Nederland Amsterdam Netherlands
1 month ago
• Ensure compliance and assurance of HSE policies, instructions and procedures
• Conduct risk assessment and recommend and follow up on preventive measures
• Inspect sites and personnel work to identify problems or non-conformance (e.g. Failure to use protective equipment).
• Support the Site Manager (Project execution), Service Manager and their teams in planning, coordinating and implementing effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure departmental objectives are met.
• Maintain and be familiar with all applicable legislation and standards to ensure compliance.
• Provide advice and guidance to employees, management and subcontractors on minimizing or ultimately avoiding workplace risks and hazards.
• Conduct regular HSE audits and safety rounds on operations and activities.
• Ensure that safety inspections and internal audits are conducted at prescribed intervals and corrective actions are taken to correct identified deficiencies.
• Provide support to the department... in implementing company-wide HSE initiatives such as ISO 45001, ISO 14001, etc.
• Assist in the development of HSE plans that comply with company policies and procedures.
• Further implement Velocity EHS as a data management system for HSE related data
• Actively participate in periodic HSE meetings with client, Project execution, Services and corporate HSE
• Ensure that training, toolbox meetings and exercises are conducted as part of the company's HSE program.
• Lead or participate in the investigation of industrial accidents and non-compliance reports and prepare/submit lessons learned to the HSE Manager.
• Assist in the development of company specific HSE procedures.
• Provide support to the Site manager/Service manager by maintaining a visible presence in the field.
• Further develop the safety ambassador role within Services teams.
• Oversee HSE training and orientation for all new employees.
• Prepare and update reports within specified deadlines as required. Over de werkgever Bedrijf
Vanderlande is a market-leading, global partner for future-proof logistic process automation in the warehousing, airports and parcel sectors.
Wat wij bieden
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
• Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
• 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
• Good pension scheme according to STIPP
• Every hour of overtime will be compensated
• Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
• Dutch classes
• Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
• Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
• A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
• Proven experience as a safety manager / Officer
• Knowledge of laws and regulations related to working conditions
• Knowledge of ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and HSE management systems strongly preferred
• Knowledge of potentially hazardous situations, operations and materials
• Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
• Familiarity with performing data analysis and reporting statistics
• Command of MS Office; knowledge of safety management information systems (such as Velocity EHS) is a plus
• Excellent communication skills at both the management level as well as the shop floor
• Ability to present and explain health and safety topics
• Safety training at HVK level or MVK level with extended work experience within safety management
• Strong passion for HSE.
• Ability to work effectively in a multicultural team environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and conflict management skills.
• Ability to demonstrate the application of risk assessment to business activities.
• Good physical fitness
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.