Mercedes-Benz Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Mercedes-Benz Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Puchong Selangor Malaysia
1 month ago
The Mercedes-Benz Group AG (former Daimler AG) is one of the world's most successful automotive companies. With Mercedes-Benz AG, we are one of the leading global suppliers of premium and luxury cars and vans. Global Service & Parts (GSP) is responsible for the worldwide Service & Parts business of the Mercedes-Benz Group.
The newly established entity, Mercedes-Benz Parts Logistics Asia Pacific, will be part of the global Mercedes-Benz Group After-Sales supply chain network, covering the regional distribution hub, regional Asia Pacific functions and the center of competence supply chain steering Asia Pacific. The future Regional Logistics Centre is currently under construction and will start operations in 3. The future Regional Logistics Centre (RLC) in Senai (Johor Bahru) will be a key facility in the global GSP Parts Logistics Network and will serve as a distribution site for spare parts to countries in the Asia Pacific region. It will take care of the importation... the storage as well as the regional management of spare part and accessories distribution.
This vibrant passionate international team is eager to offer an outstanding service to our customers therefore; we hope you will be as passionate about our products as much as we are. If you bring a flexible mindset, willingness to learn, communicate and coordinate activities in an agile collaborative environment, you are the person we are looking for.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- To generate performance reports and warehouse data when is required by utilizing BI tools.
- Ensure warehouse related licenses and process documentations are in place and updated.
- Provide SPM and SAP system support to the warehouse management functions and 3PL.
- Monitoring and visualization of key operational and performance reports for team and management review.
- Process and system training to new hire or refresher training.
- Carries out configuration and testing of data warehouse ecosystem.
- Manage Exception report and escalation of any topic related to warehouse management team and 3PL.
- Manages user requests for reports extraction and data mining.
- Analyze and review daily/weekly/monthly operation reports such as downtime, damage and other related reports.
- Develop strategies streamline logistics processes to reduce cost; implement best practices and continuous improvement.
- Manage warehouse administration topics related to warehouse operations such as equipment maintenance, licensing renewal and other administration topic.
- Communicate warehouse building issues and defect to building owner for maintenance.
- Compile and visualize all KPIs & Reports in relation with overall warehouse operation.
- Minimum Diploma in Warehouse Management, Logistics or Supply Chain Management or related field and/or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in logistics, and experience in SAP WMS related system.
- Experience in 3PL management and BI tools are added advantages.
- For internal placement, candidate must have a LEAD rating of "Successful".
- Highly motivated and able to work in a team, good team work spirit.
- Self-directed with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate presentation (preparation and delivery) skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
Puchong Selangor Malaysia
Jobs in Puchong Selangor Malaysia
Assistant Manager, Warehouse BI and Process Management Puchong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.