ManpowerGroup Middle East
ManpowerGroup Middle East Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
1 month ago
In a digital age where the nearly infinite and extravagant availability of data presents unlimited opportunities, our client is a key enabler in leveraging this resource, as it is among the first Saudi companies dedicated to offering market-leading Data Science and AI products and solutions. Our client empowers aspiring businesses and dynamic governments across industries to become data-driven, allowing them to optimize operations, enhance efficiency, and augment decision-making.
As a Product Manager, you will maintain the pre and post launch of the project lifecycle. As you will develop and manage the growth of the new products in for our client, such as performing in-depth research on market trends from the concept of testing to launching, as well as overseeing the product growth, ensuring new features and enhancements are meeting branding and ultimately business objective standards.
• Discover new product opportunities and features and prepare... product business cases with the latest frameworks, e.g., design thinking, customer journey, conduct persona analysis, etc.
• Creating and updating the product business plan, which includes Calculating market size, growth rate, potential revenues and estimated costs, resources planning, and staging.
• Align customers and stakeholder's needs and other teams to shape requirements and features.
• Lead and coordinate cross-functional teams to launch the product successfully.
• Produce and review product requirements documents.
• Identification, specification, and prioritization of features, functionality, and capabilities.
• Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features.
• Identifies internal hurdles and potential resolutions and presents them to relevant stakeholders.
• Manage partners relationships, either government, large company, or startup, and lead the effort for integration.
• Monitoring of market trends, industry dynamics, and competitor's moves.
• Aligns strategic direction of the organization with product strategy through deliberation and workshops between relevant stakeholders.
• Evangelizing the product at industry events, seminars, sales, key customers.
• Take on the role of the go-to reference for all product needs and functional issues.
• Share reports and status updates with senior management recurrently.
• Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Management Information System, Industrial Engineering, business administration, or similar majors.
Business Skills Required
• Excellent strategic thinking, understanding of business research, and analysis.
• Knowledge and/or experience of product management techniques, tools, and software.
• Experience or knowledge in strategic planning, product planning, risk management, and change management.
• Proven track record in product management in the technology industry.
• Prior exposure and demonstrated knowledge in Data Science, AI, and Business Intelligence.
• Proficiency in English and Arabic, including speaking, writing, and reading
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Product Manager Dubai - United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.