Trade and Development Bank (TDB)
Trade and Development Bank (TDB) Kenya Kenya
1 month ago
TDB, the oldest bank of Mongolia, prides itself for its leading position in the universal banking service provider, offering over 130 types of international standard banking products, professional and user friendly banking services.
The Bank acts as a primary lender to most of Mongolian leading corporations as well as foreign corporations and foreign representative offices across all major industrial and commercial sectors with a constantly innovating range of universal banking products and services delivered with dynamism and excellence in service and quality.
Reporting to the Group Executive, Corporate Affairs and Investor Relations (CAIR) and Group Managing Director, the Advisor, Strategic Funding Partnerships, is primarily responsible for; establishing strategic funding partnerships, support to the Trade Development Fund (TDF) fundraising process, strengthen existing TDB Group funding partner relations, and representing TDB group at Donor/fund partner Global... events/meetings.
The Advisor, Strategic Funding Partnerships performs the following duties:
• Advise on and support the establishment of key strategic funding partner relationships aligned to TDB Group mandate targeting wide variety of donor/funding partner groups including institutional investors, corporations, foundations, etc.
• Working closely with TDB Group Managing Director (GMD) and CAIR Group Executive, inform and facilitate focused engagements with donors/funding partners through and at various fora such as the EU-Africa Summit and annual meetings of the UNCCC, IsDB, AfDB.
• Serve as a resource person in the CAIR Department in overall resource mobilization efforts and related strategic initiatives.
• Identify and propose new approaches and ways of fundraising where necessary.
• Advise on potential funding global trends, patterns, and platforms to attract new equity capital for all class share portfolios.
• Support engagements and initiatives in various equity/debt markets.
• Advise on the management of bilateral and multilateral relationships with key priority funding partners in Africa.
• Relationship Management: Maintain good working relationship with existing fund partners and explore new opportunities for continued support and investment to TDB Group investments.
• Support team in developing quality concept notes and funding proposals in close coordination with CAIR, TDF and global fund partner counterparts.
• On behalf of TDB Group, represent and participate in various strategic Donor/fund partner meetings and consultations related to fund raising within global development finance institutions.
• Prepare memos and information notes for TDB engagements in relevant events and meetings. Requirements
Qualifications and Competencies:
• A master's degree in business administration, Accounting, Banking, Finance, or Economics with relevant professional qualifications as added advantage.
• At least ten (10) years of professional experience and proven track record in a commercial/financial /advisory institution and/or public sector financial / investment, with at least eight (8) years of experience in Fundraising in a development finance organisation.
• A track record of success in building donor/fund partner relationships and networks and engagements with international/multilateral organisations.
• Fluency in English is a requirement and Knowledge of TDB Group's other working languages (French or Portuguese) would be an added advantage.
• Excellent knowledge of the donor/fund partner environment and of current donor / funding trends
• Excellent written verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent coordination and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent relationship building skills.
• Cultural awareness and sensitivity
Don't Keep Share:
Method of Application
Closing Date : 30 April. 2023
Advisor, Strategic Funding Partnerships at Trade and Development Bank Kenya jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.