Safety People Perth WA Australia
1 month ago
• Onsite location- Regional Queensland
• Pool Cars and accommodation available
• 6 months contract- immediate start on F/T basis
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the organisation's OHS policies, procedures and systems.
Responsibilities Will Include
Working with the team across the organisation to implement and maintain systems, processes, and data to enable a safe working and learning environment for staff, students, and visitors.
• Provide expert advice and effective strategic interventions to eliminate or manage health and safety risks
• Implement preventative hazard and risk strategies, conduct risk assessments, develop and conduct training and education
• Support the review and investigation of accidents, incidents and near misses as required
• Conduct inspections and audits relevant to the companies Health, Safety and Wellbeing program
• Support the coordination and collaboration on the delivery of key Employee Wellbeing initiatives... and programs
• Build strong networks to influence key internal stakeholders and motivate employees
• Increasing awareness and engagement for effective implementation of the health and wellbeing program to promote a wellness culture
• Project manage strategic HSW programs, to monitor its implementation
What you'll need to succeed
You must be a team player that works at a high standard and is looking to make a difference.
• Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or relevant experience (Minimum Cert 4 OHS)
• Demonstrated experience in Health, Safety and Wellbeing (Min 2-3 Years)
• Understanding of Workers Compensation
• Proven experience in the identification and management of hazards, risks and incidents and the application of ICAM or other incident investigation methodologies
If this role sounds like your next career move, please click the apply button or contact Jas at SafetyPeople on 1300 28 00 68
Perth WA Australia
Senior Safety Advisor-Townsville Perth WA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.