ENGIE Middle East
ENGIE Middle East Southbank VIC Australia
1 month ago
Excellent new opportunity for a Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Program Advisor to join our Safety team and support the delivery of the Innovative Energy Projects by ensuring they are constructed in a safe and compliant manner.
The role will be accountable to the National HSE Manager and can be worked flexibly from home and our Southbank office. There will be travel requirements to project sites as required.
The HSE Program Advisor will define and implement systems that encourage contractors to work safely and will provide assurance to ENGIE that contractors are working safely and support Project Managers will leading contractor teams to safely conduct project works.
• Develop and implement site specific Health, Safety Environment and Quality (HSEQ) programs and management procedures relevant to contract delivery structure
• Create, administer and maintain ENGIE site safety governance systems and documentation that can be used across multiple... projects. This includes the preparation of monthly Health & Safety (H&S) reports including reporting against H&S performance indicators
• Review and audit contractor safety systems and documentation prior to the specific activity commencing. This will include providing written review feedback on contractor safety systems and the management of contractors’ compliance against ENGIE lifesaving rules
• Attend and actively participate in risk workshops, toolbox and daily pre-start meetings
• Participate in and conduct incident investigations on behalf of ENGIE
The successful incumbent will have experience with on-site contractor management within large scale construction projects, investigating and reporting of safety incidents and knowledge in the delivery of energy projects in the Australia energy market. You possess a safety first mindset and can apply knowledge and skills to supervise and apply safe systems of work.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with your up-to-date resume.
All applicants must have unlimited rights to work in Australia.
Government and some client directions regarding vaccination against COVID-19 apply to various aspects of ENGIE’s work across Australia. If your application is successful, ENGIE may require you to provide evidence of vaccination against COVID-19 as necessary to comply with any such government and client directions that apply to your work in this position.
ENGIE is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All applications are screened based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without any regard to origin, age, carer’s responsibilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, religion, marital status, health, disability or political opinions. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people of the LGBTIQA+ community are encouraged to apply. Our differences are our strengths!
About ENGIE Australia & New Zealand:
ENGIE Australia & New Zealand, a joint venture with Mitsui & Co Ltd, is accelerating the transition to a carbon-neutral economy by providing innovative, sustainable energy solutions to households, businesses, communities and cities.
Our mission is to accelerate and support the transition towards a carbon-neutral economy, through reduced energy consumption and more environmentally-friendly solutions.
We have 1,100MW of low-carbon generation capacity and more than 2,000MW of renewable energy under development. Our retail business, Simply Energy, has more than 700,000 customer accounts around Australia.
We’re also delivering sustainability solutions to cities, precincts and universities through our ENGIE Net Zero Energy Solutions team.
ENGIE’s trading arm, Global Energy Management & Sales (GEMS) provides long-energy supply agreements, energy trading, risk management and asset management services to business customers across the ENGIE ANZ portfolio.
Our Business Units
Thermal & Supply
• Simply Energy is one of Australia’s fastest growing energy retailers, with more than 700,000 electricity and gas customer accounts in Victoria, South Australia, New South Wales, Western Australia, The Australian Capital Territory and Queensland.
• 1,000MW of low-carbon generation capacity located in South Australia
• The Hazelwood Rehabilitation Project is a dedicated business stream leading the safe, stable and sustainable rehabilitation of the former Hazelwood Power Station and Mine, which ceased operation in 2017
• Development, operation and maintenance of large-scale assets – predominantly in wind, solar and industrial-scale battery storage - as well as integrating hydrogen as an alternative energy source.
• ENGIE Net Zero Energy Solutions builds long-term partnerships that deliver net zero outcomes for communities.
• By integrating infrastructure, technology and services, we design, build and operate environmentally-friendly solutions, such as Green Mobility and energy storage, that support and accelerate the transition to a carbon-neutral economy.
Global Energy Management & Sales (GEMS)
• Optimises the Group’s assets to contribute to the value creation of the 4 ENGIE Group Business Units. This is achieved by connecting upstream assets to our customers and accelerating the development of Renewables and fostering the acceleration of Renewables through a PPA portfolio approach and harmonising pricing, risk & structuring, market operations and optimisation.
• Ensures a secure and sustainable energy future for B2B clients in line with a low carbon strategy by supporting customers in the transition towards a carbon neutral economy by offering them innovative, competitive and green solutions. As well as through providing best in class risk management services tailored to our customers’ individual needs.
• GEMS has expertise in energy supply and global commodities; risk management and market access; green & low carbon solutions; and asset management and flexibility services
Southbank VIC Australia
Jobs in Southbank VIC Australia
HSE Program Advisor Southbank VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.