The Civil People
The Civil People Perth WA Australia
1 month ago
• Global leader in oil & gas, HDD, pipelines & infrastructure!
• Immediate start – Dive right into your next career role!
• Exciting major project for a global client
• Great working conditions + excellent salary + uplift
A global leader in the area of oil and gas, pipelines and associated systems, this powerhouse has been in operation in Australia for decades! Continually innovating, and transforming, the scope and size of their most recent projects confirm their capacity and expertise to carry out major projects worldwide! A rock-solid outfit taking Australia by storm!
Join a multicultural, multinational brand who foster employee innovation and initiative, and who hold diversity and equal opportunity as a cornerstone of their core values!
An exciting opportunity has become available for a relationship driven, quality focused Safety Advisor to join the business. Make this a landmark career role and get yourself involved as you make your mark... on safety across this high-profile infrastructure project with Chevron.
Your primary goal is simple – You will be responsible for keeping people safe at their work sites by providing specialist HSE guidance to operational project leaders, and supervisors and the wider team onsite.
Based between Perth and Barrow Island working on a FIFO 2:1 Roster, and reporting to the Project Manager, you will ply your trade to support and maintain a safe and healthy workplace, ensuring adherence to company policies, applicable laws, and standards for the project ensuring the highest standard in OH&S. You will champion HSEQ initiatives in the workplace whilst ensuring that legislation is adhered to.
You will be trusted with:
• Providing specialist HSE guidance to operational project leaders & site supervisors/workers
• Facilitate the management of the EHS and environmental systems
• Positively advocating facilitation of HS&E duties through mentoring and coaching
• Supporting the implementation of safety initiatives and new technologies to improve culture and company performance
• Monitoring and interpreting relevant HSSE legislation, policies and regulations in order to provide direction and advice to projects which meet statutory and corporate objectives and responsibilities
• Providing advice and coaching to Project Managers, Supervisors, and Construction Managers on project specific HSSE reporting & Analysis for client and management needs.
• Liaising with customers, external regulatory bodies’ state organisations responsible for work place safety and ensure compliance and compatibility with their systems and processes
What’s In Your Toolbox?
You will have demonstrated practical construction related safety and environmental advisory/management experience and knowledge in delivering mid to large scope projects; built form (preferably), civil construction or infrastructure, and WHS industry relevant qualifications and certificates.
You are an excellent communicator, have a strong technical acumen, and are as accountable as they come! You have an exceptional knowledge of all critical and relevant legislation, and an ethical approach to deliver on safety and quality in the workplace.
You have a genuine concern for safety, and pride yourself and your site to compliance and regulations! You have an exceptional ability to synthesise complex data into communicable, logical information that is readily accessible to both internal and external stakeholders!
Submit Your Tender!
Dig the gig you're in! Apply today or get in touch with us for a confidential discussion! [email protected]
For all things Civil, follow us on LinkedIn to join our Infrastructure Community
Perth WA Australia
Health safety advisor Perth WA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.