Newell Brands Mogadore OH United States
4 weeks ago
Under moderate supervision, procures materials, supplies, parts and equipment that have been approved for purchase. Assist the Junior Buyer and the Buyer Supervisor in the performance of their duties...
• Obtain materials from suppliers at the lowest cost, consistent with considerations of quality, reliability of source and urgency of need.
• Monitor and manage purchase orders/quotes with vendors.
• Control stock levels through proactive inventory monitoring and purchasing.
• Receive parts from packing slips into Micromain and Ariba.
• Assist with physical inventory.
• Process material returns.
• Prepare parcel shipments to and from vendors.
• Maintain the refurbish and repair program as delegated.
• Will operate various vehicles/ equipment to perform functions of job.This will include, but is not limited to, forklift, 6 high lift, floor jack, company truck and drum caddy for drums.
• Aid maintenance personnel in acquiring parts to keep machinery, auxiliary equipment running.
• Research and assist technical staff concerning parts by utilizing computer database and manufacturers part number information.
• This description is to be used as a guideline of responsibilities and does not constitute everything required of this position.This position may perform other tasks and responsibilities as deemed necessary.
Job Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
• Must be able to effectively communicate with others both verbally and in writing
• Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Attention to detail and organization is critical
• Will lead and assist projects outside of the normal job duties.
• Good computer skills a must
• Proficiency with CMMS and Ariba or similar systems, can be trained for the right candidate.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook and Excel
• Ability to operate general office equipment
• Physically able to bend, squat, twist, climb, reach and lift 50 pounds
• Good communication skills with maintenance/technical vocabulary
• Valid forklift operator's license preferred
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Attention to detail, multi-tasking
• Ability to prioritize work to avoid downtime in production
• Ability to cross reference part numbers and descriptions as needed
• Must follow all safety procedures
• Must wear/ use all required PPE, to include, but not limited to, safety glasses, hearing protection, gloves (when cutting or moving pallets), proper foot wear (as outlined in the employee handbook), etc.
• MUST COMPLETE ALL OSHA REQUIRED TRAINING
• Forklift certification
Mogadore OH USA
Jobs in Mogadore OH United States
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.