Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists Dublin Ireland
1 month ago
Position: Occupational Therapist - Children Disability Network Team (CDNT)
Reports to: Children Disability Network Manager  (CDNM).
Location: Dublin / Limerick / Tipperary - Ireland
Salary: €39,556K - €57,336K (DOE)
Abbreviated, full job description will be provided on application.
The successful candidate will work as part of the children disability network team (CDNT) in the delivery of services to children and young person (0-18yrs) with complex needs. The purpose of this job is to provide quality evidence based Occupational Therapy services in a family centred model and to work as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
• To provide quality, needs and evidence-based Occupational Therapy services to children with complex needs, their family members, carers, and staff within the CDNT.
• To provide Occupational Therapy services including assessment, intervention, programme planning, monitoring, consultation and/or onward referral... services, as appropriate to service users within the CDNT.
• To prioritise together with CDNM referrals and involvement with service users/centres to optimise the quality, efficacy and equity of the service provided. To maintain a waiting list when necessary.
• To assess and recommend appropriate adaptive equipment considering client needs, staff/carer needs, environment, and available resources. Also considering quality of such and value for money.
• To participate in Assessment of need (AON) process and conduct AON under the disability act.
• To contribute, support and participate in, as appropriate, the Individual Family service planning and the person centre planning process and/or other similar processes.
• To maintain comprehensive clinical and statistical records/reports of client assessments, interventions etc. in line with the CDNT policies.
• To participate in the delivery of training/education to service users, family members and staff as required.
• To attend supervision with the nominated Senior Professional within your profession to support monitoring of caseloads in order that service users and families receive optimum benefit from the Dept.
• To review and evaluate the Occupational Therapy services within the CDNT and the lead agency regularly, to identify, respond make recommendations for future developments.
• To work in an interdisciplinary team approach, through communicating with and working in co-operation with other disciplines.
• To participate in the development of new policies, procedures and projects within the local network team, Occupational Therapy department, and the overall service when required.
• To keep up to date in respect of current trends, developments, and best practice in children with complex needs, Occupational Therapy, Family Centred Practice, Interdisciplinary team working and to participate in Continued Professional Development.
• To participate in Occupational Therapy Students supervision and research projects as appropriate.
• To ensure Occupational Therapy standards are maintained in accordance with recognised standards of practice and code of ethics.
• To conduct regular clinical audits to maintain and improve standards.
• To participate in service annual development reviews.
• To liaise and establish relationships with other agencies, services, and professionals as relevant.
• A Degree in Occupational Therapy
• 1-2 years’ experience in a similar environment
• CORU Registered
• Registration with an Occupational Therapy Association.
• Proven assessment experience
• Be eligible to work in Ireland.
• A full clean driving licence and use of a car is an essential requirement of this post.
We are open to speaking to people currently living in Ireland with the relevant requirements and would also be able to assist overseas / Expat workers looking to return to Ireland.
Please apply through the link provided or send your cv direct to [email protected] and we will come back to you as soon as possible to answer any queries or provide extra advice/information.
Occupational Therapist - Children Disability Network Team (CDNT) Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.