Headhunt International Dublin Ireland
1 month ago
Our Clients, a leading healthcare centre in South Dublin, are recruiting for a Senior Occupational Therapist. This care centre provides a comprehensive range of specialist care
• Rehabilitation/ Convalescence Care for South Dublin Major Hospitals.
• Care of the older person.
• Younger person with a disability.
• Dementia Care.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a Multidisciplinary Team, Doctor, Nurses, Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapist. The role of the Occupational Therapist is to develop, promote and provide a high-quality OT service, which will include undertaking specialised assessments, wheelchair and seating assessments, cognitive assessments and functional assessments and interventions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan, organise and conduct occupational therapy programmes.
• Select activities within the limits - capacity of resident's cognitive and physical capabilities.
• Plan and organise activity programmes in collaboration with the... Activity therapists.
• Evaluate patient/resident progress and prepare progress reports.
• Work as part of the multi-disciplinary team and participate in case conferences as requested.
• Play an active and contributory role as part of the MDT in the discharge planning process of Rehabilitation Patients.
• Maintain detailed records relating to Occupational Therapy.
• Provide professional reports and recommendations as necessary.
• Maintain best practice in relation to assessment, diagnostic, therapeutic and recording procedures.
• Maintain and promote good relationships with all other disciplines and work within the agreed policies and codes of practice.
• Conduct specialist seating assessments.
Qualifications and Experience
• A Degree in Occupational Therapy
• CORU Registered
• Registration with an Occupational Therapy Association.
• Be eligible for membership to the AOTI
• Proven assessment experience
• Be eligible to work in Ireland
• A pleasant working environment
• A modern state-of-the-art building
• Opportunity to work as part of an on-site Multidisciplinary Team, Doctor, Nurses, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, SALT, Dietitian and other members of the team
• Committed to providing and maintaining the highest standard of care
• Ongoing training and educational opportunities both on and off-site
• Flexible working hours
• On-site cafe with 40% staff discount offered
• Pension scheme
• Pharmacy discount card
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free Car Parking
Salary is negotiable, depending on experience.
Occupational therapy Quality Patient Care Rehab Clinical Decision Making Assessment
Occupational Therapist Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.