Saint John of God Community Services Clg
Saint John of God Community Services Clg Killarney County Kerry Ireland
1 month ago
Saint John of God Kerry Services provides a range of programmes and services for adults and children with an intellectual disability throughout the Kerry region. A person-centered approach to service delivery is promoted in accordance with the Organisations values and ethos and in keeping with its commitment to the continuing development of community based services.
If you are looking for a new exciting challenge and share best practice, the following role might be of interest:
Basic Grade Occupational Therapist – Adult Day Services
(Permanent Contract of Employment – HSE Consolidated Pay Scale)
The successful candidate will manage and develop an innovative occupational therapy programmes and supports that will enable each individual to access community opportunities in accordance with the principles of New Directions – National Standards for Services and Supports for Adults with Disabilities.
The successful candidate must have
• Be registered, or be eligible for registration, as... an Occupational Therapist by the Occupational Therapists Registration Board at CORU.
• Minimum of 1 year work experience as an Occupational Therapist and desired experience working in the area of intellectual disability.
• Have worked as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
• Professional knowledge in the area of sensory integration, independent skills and community living.
• Experience of supporting individuals who present with behaviours of concern and challenge is desirable;
• The successful candidate must be flexible, innovative and have excellent communication, interpersonal and effective caseload management skills.
• Demonstrate evidence of continued commitment to professional development;
• A full clean driver’s license for manual vehicles is essential.
Interested candidates should apply by forwarding a Cover letter and Curriculum Vita, including written explanation for any gaps in employment.
Shortlisting will be based on information that candidates provide in their application in line with above requirements. A panel may be formed from this campaign from which further vacancies which may arise during the lifetime of the panel will be filled.
CORU registered Experience with Intellectual Disability Behaviors that challenge Sensory difficulties
Killarney County Kerry Ireland
Jobs in Killarney County Kerry Ireland
Occupational Therapist Killarney jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.