Erste Digital Vienna Austria
4 weeks ago
Technical Business Analyst Securities Business (*), (Intermediate)
• Technical Documentation
• Requirements management & engineering (inclusive cost, effort estimation)
• Solution and data modelling
• Workflow analysis & design (As-Is & To-Be process design)
• Sound domain knowledge in securities trading, banking industry
• Fluent English; German is an advantage
• Experience with Cobol, DB2 and CICS on z/OS would be an advantage
• Ability to receive and give constructive feedback
• Analytical and structured thinking
• Communication with other teams
• Agile mindset, Scrum, KANBAN
• Maintain and modernize existing securities processing system : invoicing, fee and taxes calculation, conduct a transaction
• Integrating mainframe environments with modern decentral architecture
• Analysis and specification of business requirements
• Support the testing team during preparation and execution of test cases
• Reconcile changes with the... stakeholders
• The opportunity to work in a progressive banking IT area and to develop your own areas of responsibility and to take on responsibility yourself
• Care, collegial working atmosphere characterized by mutual appreciation, team spirit and fun at work
• Possibility to benefit and learn from our international, talented and passionate community at Erste
• Great learning curve through ownership and creative freedom
• Interest groups and clubs: Take part in discussions and get involved in projects. Numerous interest groups invite you to engage with a topic
• Good food: Healthy nutrition and good food are important for our quality of life. With seven restaurants and cafeterias, there’s something to suit every taste on the Erste Campus
• Health Centre – The Erste Campus operates a fully equipped health center that offers all employees a high standard of medical services during working hours.
• New way of work: With our flexible working hours model we want to make your life less complicated. Combing the best of both worlds, remote and company time.
• Employee benefits – Benefit from special conditions for financial services and insurances, supermarkets, clothing stores and many more.
• Employee Referral Program – Become a talent scout for career opportunities in IT. We are rewarding every successful referral for Erste Digital
• Language courses for German & English – Learning a new language unites. We support you with appropriate language courses where you participate together with your colleagues.
• Visa Sponsoring – We support our employees with all the formalities associated with a relocation
• Work-Life-Balance – Home office, paternity leave, sabbatical, sports courses -– we support you in balancing work, family and leisure time
• The minimum wage for this full-time position in accordance with the collective agreement with complete fulfillment of the functional profile is EUR 56.448,-- gross per year. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!
About Erste Digital
Who we are and what we doWith more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts, we are the Digital Muscle of Erste Group. With our services, we contribute to the realization of Erste Group’s vision: To provide human banking in digital times, and to build Financial Health for over 16 million customers in the CEE region.
Working for Erste DigitalWe aim to attract and retain IT experts and enthusiasts that have personality and conviction. Therefore, we aspire to be an IT employer beyond compare, where everyone has room to grow, learn and reach their full potential.
We bring banking business and IT together, take future developments into account or drive them forward. Short and sweet: We create the future of banking. That‘s why we empower our employees to rethink and continuously develop our digital offerings.
We are Erste Digital. And we are #digitaltotheheart
NumbersEmployees: 2,000+ people
Locations: Vienna, Bratislava and Prague
Technical Business Analyst Securities Business (*) Vienna jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.