NTT Johannesburg South Africa
1 month ago
NTT is a leading global IT solutions and services organisation that brings together people, data and things to create a better and more sustainable future.
In today's 'iNTTerconnected' world, connections matter more now than ever. By bringing together talented people, world-class technology partners and emerging innovators, we help our clients solve some of the world's most significant technological, business and societal challenges.
With people at the heart of our success, NTT is committed to attracting and growing the best talent and providing an environment where everyone feels they can belong and their contribution matters.
Want to be a part of our team?
The purpose of the Quality Analyst role is to assess the quality of service being delivered
to customers primarilyagainst a set of pre-defined customer, business and compliance
standards in order to provide Merchant's business units and clients with powerful insights
through which they can affect improvements in the performance... of people, process and
Working at NTT
• Evaluates recorded customer interactions against the dimensions of customer experience, business process and regulatory compliance requirements
• Highlights suspected fraud, risk or non-compliance cases when identified
• Attends regular calibrations and undergoes internal and external audits to ensure accuracy of data assessed
2. Analysis and Feedback
• Provides feedback on Agents in terms of quality of calls assessed against defined evaluation criteria
• Analyses quality of service in order to perform root cause analyses and determine trends, challenges and improvement opportunities
• Analyses customer experience data and feedback in conjunction with quality findings in order to identify drivers of both satisfaction and dissatisfaction
• Provides feedback to operational management and central Support Services on the quality of service against defined standards and requirements''
3. Administration and Reporting
• Delivers quality reports and analysis to meet the Business Unit requirements and standard reporting requirements within the Quality function, and overall Merchants business
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
A career at NTT means:
• Being part of a global pioneer – where you gain exposure to our Fortune 500 clients and world-leading global technology partners and work with a network of over 40,000 smart and diverse colleagues across 57 countries, delivering services in over 200 countries.
• Being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology – backed with a 150-year heritage of using technology for good. With 40% of the world's internet traffic running on our network and where Emoji were first invented, you can be proud of the group's many new 'firsts'.
• Making a difference – by doing meaningful work that helps to shape the future for our clients, and across industries and communities around the world.
• Being your best self – in a progressive 'Connected Working' environment that promotes flexibility, connection and wellbeing. Where diversity and different perspectives are embraced to ensure equal opportunities for all.
• Having ongoing opportunities to own and develop your career – with a personal and professional development plan and access to the broadest learning offerings in the industry
Johannesburg South Africa
Jobs in Johannesburg South Africa
Quality Analyst Johannesburg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.