St Clare's Primary School, Yarrabilba
St Clare's Primary School, Yarrabilba Yarrabilba QLD Australia
1 month ago
• Full Time | Fixed Term
• Year 6 Teacher
• Commencing May 2023
• $78,490 - $113,045 per annum + Super (commensurate with experience)
Why Work for Brisbane Catholic Education - Stronger connections today | Inspired people tomorrow
With a focus on educating the whole person at the heart of Catholic Education, you will inspire and empower our young people to flourish academically, personally, and spiritually, transforming young lives. You will belong to a unique school community where our Catholic values are the corner stone for stronger connections between our student, parent, and teaching communities.
At BCE we are committed to pursuing excellence and equity in the education of our young people so that they may become confident and creative individuals, successful lifelong learners, and active and informed members of the community.
With 146 schools and growing each year, joining our community you’ll have room to move across a variety of teaching environments from the Brisbane... metropolitan area to beach or bush.
It’s our unique culture of collaboration that sets us apart and is the pivotal element that enables you to enjoy a rewarding career and make the best impact on our young people. As a teacher with BCE, you’ll have access to a range of great benefits that support you and your career.
About the role - As a dynamic and innovative member of our school community, you will:
• Create a nurturing and ordered learning environment which is learner-centred, safe, supportive, co-operative and aligned with relevant curriculum, policies and practices
• Collaborate with your peers to develop and implement quality curriculum programs and appropriate pedagogy
• Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
• Work with the school leadership team and colleagues to contribute to the professional life of the school
• Proactively engage with professional learning to enhance student learning outcomes
• Ensure that the teachings and values of the Catholic Church form a foundation for learning and teaching.
About you - To be successful in this role you will bring relevant qualifications and contemporary teaching experience as well as:
• Strong literacy, numeracy and digital literacy practices plus a clear understanding of the Australian Curriculum
• Commitment to child safety
• Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven organisational skills
• Commitment to engage with colleagues, students, and parents/carers to achieve the best outcomes
• Demonstrated competence against the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers across professional knowledge, practice and engagement.
At BCE our teachers are required to:
• Hold a current Queensland College of Teachers registration; and
• Be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
Do I have to be Catholic?
All BCE teachers must have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education. Our teachers who teach Religious Education are required to be Catholic and attain Accreditation to teach Religion in a Catholic school. If this role does not require you to teach Religious Education, you do not need to be Catholic.
At BCE we are committed to child safety and wellbeing. This position involves working with children. The successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with legislation.
At BCE equity and inclusion are at the core of our Catholic values and we recognise the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
Please note applications for this role may be considered as they are received, and an appointment made prior to the advertised close date.
Graduates are encouraged to apply
St Clare's is a master-planned Prep to Year 6 co-educational primary school located in Yarrabilba. Yarrabilba, meaning ‘Place of Song’, is situated between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. St Clare’s, located within close proximity to Mount Tamborine, is surrounded by South-East Queensland’s natural beauty.
St Clare’s opened in 2017, offering a contemporary primary education in the Franciscan tradition for the young people of the local area. St Clare’s vision is to provide contemporary learning environments with high expectations for each student to maximise learning, progress and achievement. Explore our school website to learn more about us.
Working at BCE our teachers are required to:
• hold current registration with the Queensland College of Teachers
• be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment
• have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education
Estimated Start Date: Commencing May 2023
Employment Tenure: Full Time | Fixed Term
Tenure Duration (if "Fixed Term"): For 2023 School Year
If Part Time, hours and/or days required:
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement
Applications for this role may be considered as they are received, and an appointment made prior to the advertised closing date.
Everyone at Brisbane Catholic Education models and fosters a commitment to the safeguarding of children and promotes a culture where student protection is everyone’s responsibility. Successful applicants will complete requisite Working With Children (WWC) pre-employment screening, in accordance with legislation, prior to appointment.
Equity and inclusion are at the core of our Catholic values and we recognise the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply for this role.
Contact Person: Michael McInerney
Contact Telephone Number: 0755498000
Contact Email: [email protected]
Closing Date: 01-May-2023
Yarrabilba QLD Australia
Jobs in Yarrabilba QLD Australia
Year 6 Teacher- St Clare's Primary School, YARRABILBA Yarrabilba QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.