Waverley Christian College
Waverley Christian College Melbourne VIC Australia
1 month ago
The Narre Warren South Campus is seeking a Secondary Teacher commence in Term 2 (Mid-April), 2023...
Waverley Christian College is a Christian co-educational school from Kinder to Year 12. We have been providing students with a quality Christian educational experience for over 40 years. With campuses in Wantirna South and Narre Warren South, Waverley Christian College has an enrolment of over 2200 students with 400 staff across both campuses in 2023.
We are seeking a Food Studies Teacher to work part-time (FTE 0.79) in a fixed term contract role for the entire Term 2.
The successful applicant must:
• Be a qualified teacher and hold a current registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
• Have current First Aid qualifications and Anaphylaxis Certificate or be willing to obtain these prior to commencement.
• Be able to teach Food Studies and VCE VM PD
• Be able to show a commitment to the values and ethos of Christian education.
• Be willing to get... involved in all aspects of the College’s programs and opportunities.
• Have high level communication and interpersonal skills.
Some of the benefits of working at Waverley Christian College include:
• Salaries commensurate with the Victorian Government Schools Agreement
• A range of salary packaging options
• Paid parental leave
• Flexible work opportunities
• Career and leadership professional development opportunities
• Employee Assistance Program
• Friendly and collegial community to work with
All potential employees will be required to comply with the College’s Child Safety Code of Conduct and the College’s Child Safety Policy. You will be expected to contribute proactively to a culture of child safety at the College.
A Position Description is available below the advertisement on the College website www.wcc.vic.edu.au.
Your application is to be submitted via the 'Apply to this Job' button below under the Careers Tab. Applicants are to include a Resume, Letter of Application, Pastoral Reference and complete the screening questions as part of the application process. Applicants will also need to provide three references.
Applications close: Monday, 1st May 2023
Enquiries: (03) 9871 8600
Quoting job number: 2023013
Waverley Christian College is committed to protecting the interests and safety of our students. We have zero tolerance for child abuse. All staff are responsible for the safety, care and wellbeing of children.
Please apply via the job advertisement on our College website
Melbourne VIC Australia
Jobs in Melbourne VIC Australia
Secondary Teacher - Food Studies Melbourne VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.