Honeywell San Luis Potosí San Luis Potosi Mexico
1 month ago
• Conduct research to understand the needs, goals, and pain points of employees and other stakeholders.
• Develop user personas, user journey maps, and other UX artifacts to guide the design process.
• Collaborate with IT teams to identify opportunities for improvement and design solutions that meet business objectives and user needs.
• Design wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity UI designs that demonstrate the proposed solutions.
• Conduct usability testing and gather feedback to refine designs.
• Provide guidance to technical service owners on full-journey UX best practices.
• Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in UX design and employee experience.
• Participate in technical research, development, and support to ensure Service and Operating Level Agreements are met
• Work closely with the Core IT, Applications, Networking, and Information Security Service Owners as Subject Matter Experts to ensure enterprise solutions will enable the... Executive team effectively
• Leverage digital workplace champions and enablement agents for communication of new capabilities and collection of employee feedback
• Create, publish, and communicate knowledgebase articles
• Bachelor's degree in UX Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or a technology related field.
• 5+ years of experience in UX design with a focus on employee experience or enterprise applications.
• Strong analytical skills and experience with user research and testing methodologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
• A portfolio that demonstrates a user-centered design approach and the ability to solve complex design problems
San Luis Potosí San Luis Potosi Mexico
Jobs in San Luis Potosí San Luis Potosi Mexico
Sr UX Designer San Luis Potosí jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.