Hilton Garden Inn, Hilton
Hilton Garden Inn, Hilton Thiruvananthapuram Kerala India
1 month ago
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
An Assistant Manager Housekeeping will assist the Executive Housekeeper in the operation of the Housekeeping department and stand in as the Executive Housekeeper in his / her absence.
What will I be doing?
As the Assistant Manager... Housekeeping you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Assist the Executive Housekeeper to institute department SOP and P&P, directing activities of Housekeeping’s daily operation to maintain and improve high cleaning standards of guestrooms and public areas as well as courteous service to guests.
• Supervise department trainings, methods and procedures for development of team members.
• Supervise team members, Floor Supervisors and Room Attendants on guest floors and public areas.
• Draw up a balanced schedule for team members based on the hotel business’ needs.
• Evaluate the daily performance of the assigned team members during operation.
• Regularly inspect vacant and occupied guestrooms, guest floor areas and back stairways to ensure cleaning standards are maintained.
• Supervise daily laundry operation in the absence of the Executive Housekeeper.
• Drive daily briefings with Floor Managers and Floor Supervisors, informing them about daily VIP arrivals, guests’ complaints and special assignments etc.
• Assist the Executive Housekeeper to hold regular housekeeping communication meetings to discuss team members’ feedback, rectify errors for improvement, communicate all special instructions and happenings within the hotel as well as to hold daily morning briefings.
• Attend related meetings to exchange ideas for constructive improvement of hotel operation and keep subordinates informed of any Management’s decision in the absence of the Executive Housekeeper.
• Maintain effective communication with Engineering for repairing and maintaining of guest rooms and ensure rooms are in good condition at all times.
• Consult with Front Office regarding room blocking for special repairing or deep cleaning and return it for sale quickly.
• Assist the Executive Housekeeper and give advice of annual housekeeping budgets.
• Make sure all purchased items optimize department expense and meet hotel budget.
• Responsible for all supplies and stock replenishments.
• Ensure team members adhere to the hotel’s security and emergency policies and procedures.
• Perform duties assigned by the Management when necessary.
• The Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
What are we looking for?
An AAssistant Manager Housekeeping serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• 3 years as a Floor Supervisor or 1 year as an Assistant Floor Manager / Floor Manager.
• Responsive and customer focused.
• Able to derive excellence as well as the routine work.
• Communicate effectively and clearly.
• Good listener and considerate to the concerns of others.
• Strong training, leadership and people management skills.
• Guest oriented and able to confidently build and exceed service standards.
• Strong interpersonal skills and possess an attention to details.
• Good knowledge of housekeeping areas such as guest floor area and public area operation basics.
• Fluent spoken English to meet busines needs, advantageous.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all
Thiruvananthapuram Kerala India
Jobs in Thiruvananthapuram Kerala India
Assist Manager House keeping Thiruvananthapuram jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.