Cpl Life Sciences
Cpl Life Sciences Liverpool United Kingdom
1 month ago
Location: Liverpool (Hybrid Working)
Pay rate: £425 per day PAYE
Duration: 12 months
The role is part of the Account to Report team and leads the Financial Accounting team to deliver accurate and timely execution of Financial Accounting activities.
This role will also provide guidance and perform complex transactions, overseeing Finance data management, planning, and budgeting activities and is responsible for statutory reporting for multiple entities.
It also includes support for projects and continuous improvement and liaising with Finance Business Partners in case of escalated issues.
• Lead a Financial Accounting team to deliver accurate and timely execution of Financial Accounting activities
• Oversee day to day work of Financial Accountants including managing work assignment, review of quality and helping with queries, and ensure team is adhering to compliance & control, including ensuring timely updates to Finance data and completion of all activities required for planning... and budgeting.
• Provide approvals for general accounting activities, where required, as per authority level.
• Ensure timely and accurate local statutory reporting for entities and a smooth and efficient audit process by leading the process and ensuring tracking of deliverable is up to date and reportable.
• Provide guidance or perform complex Financial Accounting transactions
• Manage team performance against KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and SLAs (Service Level Agreements) defined as part of the service management framework.
• Lead, motivate and develop employees within the team including long-term talent development and succession planning.
• Manage performance with a focus on meeting service agreements and continuously enhancing Finance staff.
Qualifications And Skills
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, Finance, or related discipline; MBA or other advanced degree in related field desirable.
• Professional certification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) required
• 5+ years' relevant experience in a multi-national company
• 1-3 years' supervisory or demonstrated leadership experience
• Good Microsoft Office skills – in particular Excel and Word.
• Previous experience of SAP desirable.
• History of process improvement in prior roles.
• Knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards
Jobs in Liverpool United Kingdom
Financial Accounting Manager Liverpool jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.