NXP Semiconductors Paris France
1 month ago
Customer Systems Application Engineer – Vehicle Electronics Architecture (f/m/d)
Ready to join the future of innovation in Automotive at NXP?
This is a great time to be in the Automotive space. Cars are undergoing a big transformation into software platforms on wheels, as they move to become Electric, Automated & Personalized. Under the hood, the electronics infrastructure is a key enabler with domain & zonal electronic architectures. NXP is a leader in Automotive semiconductors. It is the role within the Customer Systems Application Engineering team to fully understand the future trends of vehicle infrastructure, and how this maps to current and future NXP products across the entire portfolio.
Also, explore our Automotive technology showroom
• Become part of a dynamic team that is analyzing automotive systems to engage with vehicle OEMs and direct customers at expert level to define next generation automotive systems. There is a lot of room for new ideas and innovations, and you... will be supported to have a continuous focus on development, coaching and creating a supportive environment for your team. NXP strongly believes that the business is rapidly transforming, and future growth will be driven by innovations in software. Our engineers will help to lead this transformation.
• Analyze and understand automotive vehicle electronics architecture
• Propose NXP system solutions
• Translate customer and market needs into requirements for internal R&D hardware and software organizations
• Specify application use cases and performance targets of the SoC modules and IP under development and make the right tradeoffs to lead the technical team
• Collaborate with R&D engineering on specifications and implementation and with marketing, customers and partner teams on architectural specification concepts and details
• Develop technical collateral for internal and customer use such as application notes, engineering bulletins, and pre-silicon feature documentation
• Provide marketing support for new business acquisition with collateral and technical discussions with customers
• Provide Pre and post silicon customer support
• Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or similar required, Masters preferred
• 10+ years of relevant experience
• Strong understanding of automotive applications used in high performance vehicle computers, domain controllers and central gateways as well as arising topics like ECU up integration (powertrain, chassis, body, ADAS...)
• High level of experience in microcontroller/microprocessor architectures as well as network interfaces (PCIe, Ethernet, CAN...)
• Good understanding of software needs for POSIX and AutoSAR related applications driving the HW architecture
• Strong customer engagement & experience. Direct experience with Automotive Tier1 or OEMs preferred
• Ability to work at the system-level, identifying optimal partitioning of solutions between hardware and software
• Comfortable working with the ambiguity inherent in implementing new technologies
• Good written and verbal communication/presentation skills in German and English spanning technical contributors, business stakeholders, customers, and management. Information sharing, working as a team player and striving for clarity comes natural to you
• Willingness to travel worldwide
Customer Systems Application Engineer – Vehicle Electronics... Paris jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.