Australian Investors Association
Australian Investors Association Botswana Botswana
1 month ago
Job ID:R0197476 Listed: 2023-03-31 Regular/Temporary: Regular Location: London
Job Title Credit Strategist
Corporate Title Vice President
You will be joining the Debt Strats group, which delivers analytics and applications that solve quantitative problems for businesses across Deutsche Bank Investment Bank. The design, specification and implementation are the responsibilities of Strats in close partnership with Trading, Sales, Middle Office and Technology groups. You will be joining the Credit Strats team and will be focusing on delivering tools and credit specific components within the strategic cross-asset platform.
What We'll Offer You
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You Can Expect
• Hybrid working... arrangements with the opportunity to work in the office and remotely from home
• Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
• 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
• Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
• A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
• The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year.
Your Key Responsibilities
• The primary goal will be the implementation of risk and Profit and Loss (P&L) solutions for loan products, with a focus on distressed loans, many of which have complex embedded options and risk profiles. The team consists of highly experienced individuals in the area of credit products.
• Responsible for analysis, design and development of functionality to deliver to business requirements in C++ and Python
• Working closely with trading and other stakeholders to understand requirements and deliver robust and scalable solutions
• Responsible for improving the automation of the risk and P&L processes; Responsible for extending the quoting platform to handle credit products
• Responsible for providing technical and business leadership for team members including managing project deliveries
Your Skills And Experience
• In-depth knowledge of C++ programming language
• Experience of the credit business space - knowledge of products, models and credit risk measures is highly advantageous
• Experience with the Python programming language
• Experience in developing front-office risk and P&L platforms
• Team leadership experience including management of complex end-to-end project deliveries
How We'll Support You
• Training and development to help you excel in your career
• Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
• Coaching and support from experts in your team
• A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
About Us And Our Teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank
Credit Strategist Botswana jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.