Municipal World Vaughan Canada
1 month ago
The Systems Analyst / Project Leader supports the City's internal departments in the use of business solutions. In collaboration with internal clients, the successful candidate will assess and document functional requirements, direct solution life-cycles, implement system processes, procedures and functionality, carry out business analysis, end-user training and manage projects. In collaboration with solution vendors, the successful candidate will provide system support and administration, problem management and resolution, performance optimization, coordination of system patches/fixes and new releases, maintain documentation, and provide end-user support.
Qualifications and Experience
• University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or suitable equivalent.
• Minimum of five (5) years' experience in the field of Information Systems including two (2) years' of systems analysis and project management responsibilities.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving... presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in application support including liaising with internal clients and external consultants.
• Experience working with MS Windows, MS Office and MS SharePoint.
• Experience working with Oracle or SQL Server is an asset.
• Knowledge of PMBoK and/or holding a PMP or CAPM designation is an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please be advised, the City of Vaughan uses email to communicate with applicants for open job competitions.
The City of Vaughan is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment and welcomes applications from qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds. The City of Vaughan is also committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Are you interested in this job
Systems Analyst/Project Leader (contract) Vaughan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.