ANYbotics Zürich Switzerland
1 month ago
Position: Digital Marketing Manager / Robotics
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech company dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 100 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
We are looking for a tech-savvy digital marketeer who wants to make a REAL IMPACT by boosting our web presence and creating an outstanding lead journey.
You have solid web publishing experience, a good SEO background, and ideally a great eye for (web) design.
You will forensically build and optimize our digital marketing nurturing and re engagement lead funnel.
You are comfortable to focus on short term impact while building the mid term roadmap in parallel, for example with regards to SEO, tool stack development, or website evolvement.
The Market & Our Technology
ANYbotics transforms the energy, process, and construction sector by introducing robotics to a wide range of novel... applications that so far were beyond reach. Our end customers are large asset operators and service providers of industrial plants pioneering the use of robotics technology for inspection and maintenance. Our products enable autonomous routine inspections and monitoring of large scale industrial facilities for increased safety and productivity.
Our mobile robot ANYmal uses legs for extreme mobility in complex environments, camera- and LIDAR-based sensing for full autonomy and obstacle avoidance, and AI for high-quality and consistent inspection results. We have proven the technology and the business impact to our customers in long-term pilot projects and are preparing to scale-up sales of our commercial product.
• Own all aspects of web publishing from coordinating content creation to publishing it live
• Build our lead journey and implement lead engagement via website, events, email and retargeting
• Track, report, and analyze the performance of our overall marketing activities
• Improve SEO, with a focus on on-page SEO
• Manage and develop our Mar Tech stack
• Manage digital marketing agencies, projects and goal achievements
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing and/or Communications or related discipline
• 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in a B2B environment
• A great web publisher with deep SEO knowledge and ideally a great visual eye
• Proficient user of tools such as Figma, Canva, Smartlook, SEMrush
• Good knowledge of state-of-the-art Mar Tech for email automation, CMS, dashboarding, webinars, etc.
• Ability to relate the sum of tactical activities with the big picture
• Excellent communication skills in English (oral and in writing)
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company and an ambitious team that is on a mission to change the industrial inspection market, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich
Digital Marketing Manager/Robotics Zürich jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.