Propportunity Zürich Switzerland
1 month ago
Your new crowd
We at Propportunity are a spin-off of Crowdhouse’s technology division with 55employees. Together we have built the most successful real estate platform (SaaS) for buying and selling investment properties in Switzerland.
Our mission is to create a software suite to conduct safe and efficient international real estate transactions – web-based and AI-powered.
To fuel our rapid growth, we are hiring a Product Marketing Manager (100%).
Come and join a fresh product and tech company that is ambitious in delivering actual user value and a smooth experience – a fun work environment is in our DNA just as much as our drive for success.
Your team environment
• No Product name, no Marketing Strategy, only you and your vision! If this statement doesn’t scare you, you are the right person for this job.
• You will Ignite our marketing and work with our tech and product department with 7 cross-functional teams in an agile environment to develop and execute the Marketing and... Product Strategy for our newly founded company, “Propportunity”. We are 40+ product people and love collaborating and having a good time together.
• Our 5 product teams comprise software engineers (FE, BE, FS), Product Managers, and UX Designers. Our Avengers are UI Design, UX Writing, UX Research, QA & Data. We are directly involved in decision-making and cultivating a strong learning culture.
• You won’t be alone in this newly created position as you have a skilled marketing sparring partner: the marketing team is here to support you in building the marketing framework.
• We are a diverse international team and communicate in English.
Your role and impact
• You are shaping the go-to-market strategies for our products in close collaboration with our product teams.
• Executing and testing the early-stage marketing campaigns to empower different product testing phases
• Driving and facilitating the brand development
• Developing a sustainable advertising strategy for our complete product suite
• Internal and external communication for defined releases
• Preparation of communication and pitch approaches for our sales team
• Creation of compelling marketing materials that highlight the benefits of our products to our target audiences
• The advocation of the internal needs and requirements of the future marketing team
• In-depth experience and proven track record with the market release of digital products, preferably in a finance, banking or real estate environment
• Hands-on mentality and the will to proactively test and implement things daily
• Ability and willingness to work strategically and operationally at the same time
• Courage and ability to take calculated risks
• Expertise in online marketing, especially in creating and managing performing SEA display and native campaigns
• Strategic thinking and understanding of product development processes on the way to achieving product-market fit
• A flair for branding and excellent communication
• A dynamic and innovative work environment with a dedicated and motivated team
• Attractive remuneration and benefits packages that reward the performance and commitment of employees
• Exciting career opportunities with opportunities for advancement and further training
• The opportunity to participate in the design and implementation of corporate strategy and to create real added value
• An open and transparent working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
• A corporate culture based on respect, collaboration and innovation
• The chance to be part of a successful and fast-growing company that plays an essential role in the industry
• Regular employee events and team activities that promote cohesion and teamwork
• A modern and technology-oriented work environment that meets the latest standards
Product Marketing Manager 100% (m/w) Zürich jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.