OPEN Health Amsterdam Netherlands
1 month ago
OPEN Health brings together deep scientific knowledge, global understanding, and broad specialist expertise to support our clients in improving health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
We are united as one flexible organization, harnessing the power of the collective to solve complex challenges. Being built from cohesive partnerships across a range of specialist sectors gives us the ability to approach opportunities from fresh perspectives, creating solutions and innovations for market access and medical communications that are informed by the experience and knowledge of the many.
Our global team of experts — many with PhD and PharmD degrees — work strategically alongside our client partners in Medical Affairs, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Market Access, and Commercial teams across a wide range of therapy areas.
You will love this role if you:
• Want to work in the field of HTA and market access
• Want to contribute to a global team and have a tangible impact on the... growth of OPEN Health
• Thrive in a changing work world and have a can-do orientation and a strong sense of ownership
• Want to build your career in a global consultancy
As part of the Strategic Market Access team, you’ll be responsible for the following activities:
• Developing HTA dossiers for the Netherlands (Zorginstituut; ZiN) (Dutch language required) and the United Kingdom (NICE, SMC)
• Drafting specific sections of project deliverables or other assignments including global value dossiers, country/local dossiers, and technical reports suitable for payer/HTA submission
• Conducting budget impact analyses to support HTA submissions
• Adapting global health economic models to the local Dutch/UK setting and conducting cost-effectiveness analyses
• Participating in and supporting rigorous synthesis of identified evidence including clinical, humanistic, and economic literature
• Developing systematic literature review search terms, protocols, data abstraction forms, and abstraction databases
• Supporting the development of compelling slide decks to communicate key messages and findings
What you’ll bring:
• Master’s Degree or PhD in any relevant science, such as Pharmacy, Medicine, Biomedical Sciences, Health Economics, Health Policy, Epidemiology, Public Health, or Statistics
• Knowledge of the field of HTA and market access
• Fluency in Dutch and English
• Solid analytical and statistical understanding with keen attention to detail
• Ability to clearly describe disease characteristics, current treatments, clinical evidence, and health economic outcomes in a dossier
• Proactive, responsive, and able to balance shifting priorities to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget and expectations are exceeded
• Ability to forge and effectively manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
What we offer:
As a global organization, OPEN Health is committed to supporting our employees and their families through a comprehensive benefits program
• Competitive pay, generous paid vacation and holidays, and health insurance programs across all our locations
• Ongoing training and development opportunities which foster and shape your individual career path
• An active and growing commitment to bettering the communities our employees call home through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
• The opportunity to thrive in a global, collaborative environment while working every day to improve health outcomes and patient wellbeing
• Diverse, inclusive culture that encourages you to bring your whole self to work
If we sound like the sort of business environment in which you would thrive, then we would love to hear from you.
(HTA, health economics, health policy, public health, market access, SLR)
Research Analyst Amsterdam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.