Talan Madrid Spain
1 month ago
Are you passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and want to help a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For over 20 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in France and abroad.
To do so, we rely on both technological leverage and the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurship.
With a presence on five continents and more than 5,000 employees, our objective is to exceed 1 billion euros in revenues by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to technological changes in large groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
What will be your responsabilities?
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, test, and deploy software applications using .NET Core, Red Services, AWS, Containerized Databases (AuroraDB), Oracle... and SQL.
• Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to ensure code quality and maintainability.
• Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and production issues in a timely manner.
• Develop and maintain documentation, including technical specifications and user guides.
• Stay updated with the latest industry trends and emerging technologies to continuously improve the software development process.
What we would like yo find?
• 2-3 years of experience in software development, with a focus on .NET Core, Red Services, AWS, Containerized Databases (AuroraDB), Oracle, and SQL.
• Strong proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
• Experience with containerization technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes.
• Knowledge of database technologies, including Oracle and SQL Server.
• Familiarity with cloud computing platforms, particularly AWS.
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What do we offer you?
• Permanent, full-time contract
• Smart Office Pack so that you can work comfortably from home.
• Training and career development
• Benefits and perks such as private medical insurance, life insurance, lunch and travel cards as part of the flexible remuneration package
• Possibility to be part of a multicultural team and work on international projects
• Hybrid position located in Madrid (2 days from our client offices in Tres Cantos)
• Possibility to manage work permits
If you have read this far and you are looking forward to joining this challenge, do not hesitate to apply… we would be delighted to meet you
Software Developer Madrid jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.