Mondi AG Vienna Austria
1 month ago
• A world of opportunities available at home and abroad
• It’s our people that make us smart, you could be a future leader
• We offer you the development opportunities that you need to flourish throughout your career
• Great performance is rewarded
• Be part of our vision to contribute to a better world
• Work in a high-tech digitally enabled environment
• Work on challenging projects
• Find purpose in your job by contributing to our ambitious MAP2030 sustainability goals
• Enjoy excellent benefits
• Join a dynamic and supportive culture
• Strike a good balance between work and home
• We are collaborators and team players
• Be the responsible expert for civil construction work in the project team throughout the whole lifecycle of a project - planning, design, budgeting, construction management, surveying and analysis.
• Bring in your knowledge to find the best solution of constructions, perform technical review on specifications given by our... engineering partners to ensure clarity, completeness, exactness and optimum cost.
• Prepare construction tenders, check the completeness of scope ow work in close cooperation with the procurement department and decide together on the construction partner.
• Incorporate special features, which relate to the project at hand into specifications. These include safe execution method, order of work, physical conditions at the site, construction work schedules, method of payment and measurement, construction procedures and special methods, and coordination with contractors and other stakeholders.
• Communicate with authorities and project partners on issues concerning specifications, engineering interpretations and explanations, supply of items, and items of work, and offer recommendations on reviewing specifications.
• Support our stakeholders in the different business segments with your civil construction expertise and provide guidance and technical advice.
• Completed study in civil/construction engineering.
• Minimum of 3-5 years project experience.
• Excellent English and IT skills (AVA, MS office& project, AutoCad).
• Structured, process-oriented working style paired with a solid understanding and ability to adhere to local, state, and federal guidelines and regulations.
• Strong communication skills and team player.
• Flexibility in terms of working location and willingness to go on assignment if needed (several months up to 2-3 years, e.g. as team member responsible for civil work in a strategic investment project).
• An inspiring position in our CAPEX Team
• Start: immediate start possible
• Location: Group office Vienna, Marxergasse 4a, 1030 Vienna – Take a virtual walk through our office!
• Duration: unlimited contract
• Extent: full-time, 38 hours / week, all-in contract
• We offer a minimum compensation package starting at € 50,000 gross/year on a full-time basis (38 hours/week), with the opportunity of overpayment depending on your experience, skills and qualification.
Benefits: Barrier-free workplace; Company sport benefits; Discount for employees possible; Events for employees; Good public transport; Health benefits; Home office possible; Inhouse doctor; Internet connection; Meal discounts; Mobile phone for employees; Near-side childcare
Get in touch:
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile – for colleagues and customers – our people are what drives our passion for performance, and are the key ingredient of Mondi’s success. Be part of our future. Should you need further information, please contact Cristina Espino via email or phone +43 1 7901 30.
Do you want to know more about Mondi? Mondi is a global leader in packaging and paper with over 100,000 customised innovative solutions that are sustainable by design: Paper where possible, plastic when useful. Our group employs around 21,000 people in more than 100 operations in over 30 countries.
Diversity is our advantage. We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the world we work in and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, people identifying as LGBTQ+, and people with disabilities. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please get in touch with the colleague mentioned above.
Only CVs uploaded onto our online career platform (e.g. www.careers.mondigroup.com) will be taken into consideration. With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you do not find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder, or add the address [email protected] to your “safe list” or address book
Civil Engineer - Investment Projects (f/m/x) 1 Vienna jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.