NICE Israel Israel
4 weeks ago
At NICE, we don’t limit our challenges. We challenge our limits. Constantly. We’re relentless. We’re ambitious. And we make an impact. Our NICErs bring their A game and spend each day turning it into an A+. And if you’re like us, we can offer you the kind of challenge that will light a fire within you.
CEA group is looking for a professional Program Manager Lead to become a key member of the group management team.
Work independently and in the team to ensure excellence in delivery in a dynamic environment of the CEA applications towards efficiency and quality.
Work collaboratively with professional developers, architects, product managers, QA, and high-level managers.
The group consists of 60-75 members located in Israel, the US, and India.
End-to-end agile program management responsibility– in terms of scope, quality, resources and risk management, and timeline and organizational release readiness.
We are planning and leading the release project, including... fostering and overseeing work plans and schedules, controlling deliverables, synchronizing project stakeholders, ensuring cross products synchronization, and providing status updates to management and executives at the product and or program level.
• You will work with the teams to plan, manage and update the product work plan, deliverables and timetable as part of the defined Release Lifecycle and Gating process
• Coaching the echo system for agility, adapting plans and execution based on reality, and engaging all the involved.
• Understand NICE Agile Methodology and related KPIs. Define, communicate and work towards successful assimilation of new work processes.
• Tracking & assessing product progress and risk management
• Addressing challenges and controlling deliverables according to work plan and defined quality parameters
• Working with the development teams, synchronizing and integrating projects by removing release level impediments
• Collect and analyze data from the teams, and ALM tools, to provide insights, raise flags, and periodically present status to management
• Ensure organizational readiness for Release/Delivery (e.g Support, NPI, Services, Sales groups, etc.)
• You will lead the release retrospectives process: Aggregate the retrospectives from the teams and Release level retrospective, including summon, facilitate, summarize, publish and follow-up on the raised issues/AIs and ensure continuous improvement
• in Industrial Engineering or other relevant degrees
• Development background – advantage
• Experience as Scrum Master or in Engineering Agile Project Management
• At least 4 years of experience as Program/ Release manager in an international high-tech company
• Excellent understanding of program management methodologies, practices, techniques, and tools
• Very strong interpersonal and communication skills (proactive, responsible, self-managed, and team player)
• Experience in managing resources in a matrix environment
• Excellent English
• Willing to travel - Once a year
NICE Ltd. (NASDAQ: NICE) software products are used by 25,000+ global businesses, including 85 of the Fortune 100 corporations, to deliver extraordinary customer experiences, fight financial crime and ensure public safety. Every day, NICE software manages more than 120 million customer interactions and monitors 3+ billion financial transactions.
Known as an innovation powerhouse that excels in AI, cloud and digital, NICE is consistently recognized as the market leader in its domains, with over 8,500 employees across 30+ countries.
NICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, neurotype, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law
Program Manager Lead Israel jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.