Punch-Creative Leeds United Kingdom
1 month ago
You’re an enthusiastic all-rounder who can form and execute ideas alongside our developers, marketers, and digital experts. You’ll be keen to learn and grow, with a real drive to expand upon your skills and knowledge.
Supporting on the development and implementation of digital and marketing plans to get clients and Punch the best results possible.
You’ll need excellent multi-tasking skills, with the ability to manage your own time and adapt to a fast-paced working environment.
You have a real passion for all things marketing and digital, with excellent communication skills and a keen insight for problem solving.
You'll sit across both the Marketing and PR, and Digital teams, in a hybrid-department role!
1. Working with the Digital Director and Head of Marketing & PR to deliver client’s digital strategies or plans
2. Supporting on content authoring, CMS updates, and website campaigns, including event tag creation and updating via Google Tag Manager
3. Working... alongside the marketing and digital teams to measure and improve performance, preparing reports using data analysis tools
4. Email marketing campaign creation, activation and performance
5. Involved in paid spend across social media and PPC
You’ll be focused on developing and delivering excellent digital campaigns for Punch and our clients, continually improving these through analysis.
Great teamwork is at the heart of Punch, and you will communicate effectively with all departments ensuring that everything goes out on time and as per the client’s brief.
You will always be seeking to learn to develop your own skills as well as presenting Punch as industry-leading, by supporting innovative ideas and new ways of delivering services for clients.
· Content authoring across Wordpress, Laravel* and Magento* (alongside other CMS platforms as needed, with full training provided)
· Website event tag creation and updating via Google Tag Manager*
· Email marketing creation, activation and reporting
· Paid spend across social media and PPC channels
· Minor development amends using HTML, PHP, and CSS*
· Learning new ways of delivering client digital projects, e.g. AI and low-code tools*
· Pay great attention to detail, checking and continually challenging the brief
· Activating digital plans strategies to help the Digital and Marketing teams to reach their client objectives
· Collaborating with developers to discuss the scope of digital projects
· Drive traffic to, and raise awareness of, digital content
· Monitoring, analysing and reporting on the performance of digital campaigns and content
· Keeping up to date on digital trends, breakthroughs, and updates
· Measure analytics from published content and use data to inform future digital campaigns and projects
· Brainstorming and suggesting new ways to improve digital social content
· Researching digital opportunities for client’s products or service
· Understanding and maintaining client’s brand in all digital campaigns
· Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimise digital content
• Full training will be provided if needed :-)
Knowledge, skills and abilities
English language fluency: You need to have excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Strong work ethic: to think differently and continually improve and build upon skills, not scared to get out of your comfort zone
Flexible: to changes to the digital space, ready to adapt processes and try new ways of doing things to get the best results
1 year experience: in paid social media and PPC, an understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics, and an ability to identify target audiences and build content tailored to them
Willingness: to note and research relevant trends, updates and industry developments and create ideas for both Punch and clients
Timekeeping: You will often be working to tight deadlines as well as meeting the demands and pressures of your team and clients, so you need to be able to work quickly and efficiently, without compromising on quality
Our core values guide everything we do
Create the spark
We don’t wait for the spark, we create it. We hunt it down and push the boundaries.
We create the conditions needed for our spark to ignite the creative ideas you won’t find anywhere else.
Find the positive
We choose optimism and find the positive in every situation.
Where others see problems, we see solutions waiting to be found.
Add your colour
Our differences make us brilliant
We are unapologetically ourselves and we allow our own experiences, skills and ideas to colour everything we do.
Make it brilliant
Don’t settle for good, make it brilliant
We challenge ourselves and empower others to constantly improve, exceed expectations and deliver outstanding results.
Always be mindful
We’re careful with our words and actions and always mindful of others
We can’t control everything that happens, but we can control how we treat each other.
We treat everyone equally and approach every situation with empathy and respect.
Punch are a Mindful employer, and a 4-day week agency - but you are required to be in the office three days a week for collaborative work
Digital Account Executive Leeds jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.