ABL Recruitment London United Kingdom
1 month ago
This International Marketing Agency is looking for a talented ACCOUNT MANAGER/SALES EXECUTIVE to join their friendly team. The role is a mix of Account Management and New Business Development in a business that is highly customer centric. It’s exciting and also varied and is a newly created role. You must be able to demonstrate that you care about the clients and are used to working with them to retain their loyalty as well as grow revenues . This role is 3 days wfh and just two days office based in London. Your ENGLISH must be perfectly fluent although any additional language is an asset here. Lovely position! Apply here Account Manager/Sales Executive (Marketing Technology)
Title: Account Manager/Sales Executive ( Marketing Technology)
Language required: Any
Contract type: Permanent role
Location : London . Hybrid (2 days will be office based )
Salary: to £55,000 +30% bonus (total comp of £71,500 in year one)
Sector : Digital Marketing agency and software platform
You will be joining this specialist digital marketing agency and Tech platform with a fast -growing client base . They are now looking for a dynamic Sales Executive with experience in solution selling within Marketing or Technology to work in a role involving retention of key clients as well as new business development. It’s a really lovely mixed role and they are looking for someone who is hugely client centric , and who cares passionately about delivering solid solutions to their customers issues , who will grow the business for them across the country .
Duties: Reporting to the CEO you will you will have 3 areas to concentrate on . This is very much a gentle “ solution selling “ role and the company culture is highly consultative in approach
• Portfolio Relationship Management
• Nurture several high value key accounts.
• Ensure all stakeholders are happy
• Identifying solutions for customers thereby supporting the customers business and growing their spend
• Help grow online partnerships.
• Upsell and cross sell complimentary products/services
• New Business Development
• Grow revenues by reaching out to new customers through courtesy calling
• Devise an annual sale plan and agree your achievable sales targets.
• Present, pitch and close deals
• Manage the sales pipeline (Salesforce)
• Stay in touch with customers and regularly “check in” that they are happy and feel looked-after
• Research & Reporting
• Create status reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Attend industry events to network
• Become an expert in the local martet, understand trends and consumer behaviours
• Fluent English (any languages are a huge asset )
• Previous experience in tech or marketing sales
Account Manager/Sales Executive London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.