Hauraki District Council
Hauraki District Council Auckland New Zealand
1 month ago
Looking for a challenging and exciting technical sales role?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Sales/Support Rep with a strong background in Marketing & Sales and technical knowledge to join our team.
As a Technical Sales/Support Rep, you will be responsible for assisting customers with implementing and managing their packaging printing and industrial inkjet 'use by date' printing on their packaging across a wide range of FMCG manufacturing and distribution companies across NZ.
You will work closely with customer production/engineering staff and contractors to resolve any printing equipment and related technical support issues. In addition, you may assist in installing new solutions into customers' manufacturing and FMCG production and distribution facilities, making your technical, electrical, and mechanical experience a definite PLUS!
This role will suit someone with the following background/experience / qualities:
• Understanding and experience in FMCG... manufacturing, some technical, electrical, and mechanical processing would be an advantage
• Must have up to date IT experience, Windows/PC knowledge
• Strong Marketing & Sales experience, B2B experience, hands-on approach with a down-to-earth attitude and drive to get tasks completed in a timely manner
• Able to plan and prioritize workload, sales calls and time management for monthly/quarterly KPI targets
• Happy to travel regularly for the role within a major CDB Centre in New Zealand
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding and experience in FMCG manufacturing, technical, electrical, and mechanical processing. You must also have up-to-date IT experience, Windows/PC knowledge, and B2B sales experience. With a hands-on approach, a down-to-earth attitude, and excellent time management skills, you will be able to plan and prioritize your workload, sales calls, and time management for monthly/quarterly KPI targets.
In return, we offer:
• Career progression - potential to move into senior management roles within NZ / Australia
• ALL technical training provided
• Company vehicle, phone, laptop and tools included
• Exciting and varied, interesting work through FMCG manufacturing and distribution New Zealand wide
• A family-owned business, very friendly and family-focused with a strong social orientation
• Remuneration Base salary depending on expertise and experience in the NZ market. In summary $60K - $70K per annum base with heavily weighted sales commission and company bonus scheme. Potential earnings $120K - $150K+
So, if you're looking for a challenging technical sales role with a family-owned business that has a strong social orientation, and you're happy to travel regularly within a major CDB Centre in New Zealand, then apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job go to: https://galas.recruitmenthub.co.nz/Vacancies & enter ref code: 6312982.
Applications close 09 May 2023
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Auckland New Zealand
Technical Sales/Support Representative Auckland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.